Can't select control method (Strike)

I bought Spartan Strike yesterday, and when I started the game, (like many other windows store games) it asked what input method I wanted. I only have keyboard and mouse but the game failed to show my cursor, and somehow mistook my desktop computer for a touchscreen, so I was eternally stuck on the control type select page. Anyone else experiencing this issue, or know any way of working around it? This worked in Spartan Assault.
Thanks in advance.

no idea same issue here though

Similar issue here, my keyboard isn’t recognized (but it works fine in Spartan Assault). More people have issue with the controls, but there has been no response so far. Makes me wonder why 343 even has this support section on this website if nothing is done about it.

Similar issue here too. I had to deactivate my Touch Screen to make the mouse work in-game, but keyboard still doesn’t work in-game. 343 please do something, Windows 10 is out and more people are gonna buy this game!

> 2533274956613084;1:
> I bought Spartan Strike yesterday, and when I started the game, (like many other windows store games) it asked what input method I wanted. I only have keyboard and mouse but the game failed to show my cursor, and somehow mistook my desktop computer for a touchscreen, so I was eternally stuck on the control type select page. Anyone else experiencing this issue, or know any way of working around it? This worked in Spartan Assault.
> Thanks in advance.

> 2533274928425856;1:
> After buying, installing, and opening the game on my Windows 10 computer, I cannot get past the “Select Input Method” screen because my cursor will not appear on the app window. So I’m just stuck here, listening to the lovely menu music staring at a window I cannot interact with. More than a couple other people have reported this issue, although they’ve all posted their reports on the general forum, not the help forum, so it would appear those reports have gone unnoticed these last five or so months. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but I’ve observed no improvement. Sincerely hoping this issue is soon resolved, as I’d greatly appreciate the option to play the game I’ve paid for. I love Halo, I love 343, and I’m looking forward to playing SA.

Hello Itz, greetings,
I to have similar behaviour, but you are at least asked for the input method. In my case choosing either the tutorial or the actual games, everything works except that the Spartan would just stay put in one place and wouldn’t move using the keyboard. But i can make it point in different directions.