Can't see Spartan Company members in game

When I try to see who’s on-line from my SC it’s only shows that everyone is off line. I know for a fact that ppl are online at the time…

This is a known issue that the 343 UI team is handling.

You have to be friends with them on XBL for them to appear online.

> 2535462850837345;5:
> Same thing is happening to me when I just joined a new spartan company a few days ago. The members are all listed but they all appear offline. Checking the gamer card reveals they actually are online.

Please see above.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> You have to be friends with them on XBL for them to appear online.

Which is beyond dumb if you ask me.

Same thing is happening to me when I just joined a new spartan company a few days ago. The members are all listed but they all appear offline. Checking the gamer card reveals they actually are online.

You have to be friends with them for them to appear online. Just add them from there.

Just a guess, but it’s probably because XBL doesn’t want games to make their own “friends lists” that show the online status of players while bypassing the built in XBL friends list.

Too many people to add just for a spartan company lol

> 2533274837720524;4:
> > 2533274803493024;3:
> > You have to be friends with them on XBL for them to appear online.
>
>
> Which is beyond dumb if you ask me.

It pretty much defeats the purpose.

I’ve been having the same problem. I just thought I had a really inactive Spartan Companies.

> 2533274866682248;6:
> You have to be friends with them for them to appear online. Just add them from there.
>
> Just a guess, but it’s probably because XBL doesn’t want games to make their own “friends lists” that show the online status of players while bypassing the built in XBL friends list.

I’m not trying to add a bunch of randoms to my personal friendslist which only has people I know in real life.

You should feel lucky that you have people online. I’m carrying my company xD.

> 2533274866682248;6:
> You have to be friends with them for them to appear online. Just add them from there.
>
> Just a guess, but it’s probably because XBL doesn’t want games to make their own “friends lists” that show the online status of players while bypassing the built in XBL friends list.

But XBL and Halo 5 are owned by the same company so that doesn’t make anysense

> 2533274837720524;4:
> > 2533274803493024;3:
> > You have to be friends with them on XBL for them to appear online.
>
>
> Which is beyond dumb if you ask me.

It is!