Can't record or take screenshots

Well I’m not quite sure what to do about this. I’ve tried Fraps, OBS, Dxtory and even the Raptr overlay functions. Of course I’ve even tried the Windows/Xbox PC recording functions, but all that says is “This can’t cannot be recorded”. Is there any possible way to even record footage or take screenshots of the game? I’m genuinely starting to think not!

Any help would be much appreciated.

The general rule on W10 Apps is the at you have to set the recording software to capture desktop, start the recording while on the desktop and then alt tab back to the game. I recorded some DE footage with Shadowplay like this.

> 2621068175993405;2:
> The general rule on W10 Apps is the at you have to set the recording software to capture desktop, start the recording while on the desktop and then alt tab back to the game. I recorded some DE footage with Shadowplay like this.

Thanks for this man. Honestly can’t believe I didn’t try something as simple as this with OBS, working a charm. Decided Screenshots will have to be taken from the vid capture :stuck_out_tongue: