Can't post without it being locked.

Okay I have no problem with policies but I made a post in the general discussion forum section to talk about possibilities for halo 6. I was told to go this section by one of the monitors, if I wanted to discuss something about this topic. But either way my post got locked and can’t even do anything. And the links given by the monitors don’t even take you to proper forum page to post in. I don’t wanna get banned for trying to reach out to other players to discuss multiple topics. Kinda feels discouraging.

There’s also been a few other posts that been locked but never explained…

> 2533274836846179;2:
> There’s also been a few other posts that been locked but never explained…

If you have questions, concerns about forum moderation you should PM the moderator in question.

> 2533274836846179;1:
> Okay I have no problem with policies but I made a post in the general discussion forum section to talk about possibilities for halo 6. I was told to go this section by one of the monitors, if I wanted to discuss something about this topic.

No, I told you there were several active threads you could use. I did not tell you to create your own thread; I told you to use one of the existing threads. Stckrboy locked your repost and told you the same thing.

> 2533274836846179;1:
> But either way my post got locked and can’t even do anything.

If you had posted where you were directed to (in an active h6 wishlist thread) that wouldn’t have happened.

> 2533274836846179;1:
> And the links given by the monitors don’t even take you to proper forum page to post in.

I don’t believe I offered you a link. Sometimes we have those at hand sometimes we don’t. We try to direct you, but we don’t always have time to look for a thread that meets your specific needs. The onus of finding the correct thread falls on you.

> 2533274836846179;1:
> I don’t wanna get banned for trying to reach out to other players to discuss multiple topics. Kinda feels discouraging.

You’ve been linked to the rules a couple of times now. They are also linked in my signature. I’d suggest you take the time to review them. Cross posting topics isn’t appropriate, reposting locked content isn’t appropriate, and if you have questions/concerns about moderation you should PM the moderator in question. I know you can do that, because you and I have discussed things via PM before.