Can't play

When I play doubles or arena or team slayer even a custom game I can’t load the forge maps it won’t let me play them what should I dIo all the other Mapes work for example pegusas I can’t play I don’t know why

Havent heard of something like this, try restarting your consle. If that dosent work then I would either wait, or look around on the internet some more.

> 2533274912932898;1:
> When I play doubles or arena or team slayer even a custom game I can’t load the forge maps it won’t let me play them what should I dIo all the other Mapes work for example pegusas I can’t play I don’t know why

What is your storage situation? Did you recently remove a thumb drive or external hard drive?

I have a lot of space on the hard drive I am going to reinstall the game let’s hope it works

Have you tried posting this in the Halo 5 support forum?

No I haven’t how do you go about that

I can’t play because my gold just expired. ;-;

I would try power cycling your system first (holding the power button until it shuts off, wait a few seconds and turn it on again). If that doesn’t work, you may need to reinstall the game which would suck because it would take awhile depending on your internet speed. Hopefully that fixes it though. However, you could also wait until tomorrow when the Warzone Fire Fight update releases as that might fix the issue. I had an issue after an update (Warzone would crash in the middle of games and I couldn’t load Fathom and Truth at all) and the only thing that fixed it was the next update.

I downloaded the game again and it worked thank god