Cant play online on both PC and Xbox One of HWDE

For some reason after the last patch, both my PC version of HWDE and the Xbox One version does not allow me to play on-line. As soon as I hit multiplayer, it says initializing system then I get a message saying I was disconnected from Xbox Live and it can’t continue because it cannot maintain connection. I am able to play Halo Wars 2 on both machines on-line no issue, am able to play EVERY game I own on-line no issue, but after I downloaded the patch for HWDE I keep getting this error and cannot play online in any mode.

Please help. Game is worthless without being able to play on-line.

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game/updates to see if that helps, but it may turn out to only be a waste of time.

> 2533274841455840;2:
> You could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game/updates to see if that helps, but it may turn out to only be a waste of time.

Thanks for the suggestion, but tried that on both Xbox One and PC and it did not help. I decided to try Halo Wars in Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One and no issues playing on-line. So for some reason after this patch, the game has been killed for me to play online on both PC and Xbox One. I tried playing 10 other on-line enabled games mixed between PC and Xbox One and no issues with any of them except Halo Wars Definitive Edition. I wish someone from 343i would assist…not sure what the point of Support Forum is if no one on their end is coming in to help?