Can't play online co-op on H2A

I don’t know if 343i knows of this problem but it’s bin happening to a lot of my friends and me , what would happen is the host would start the game it would be in the loading screen for a good minute and then the host would be kicked to the menu and 2nd player will be stuck in the loading screen with an Error noise but when we go to play Halo CEA or h3,h4 we have no problems . But there is a way we found to get h2a to work 80% of the time and that is to load the mission in h2a on our own , save and quit then join your friend that also had loaded the same mission then start it.

again i do not know if 343i knows of this issue but maybe we aren’t the only group encountering this problem.

My friend and I are having the same issues and bad lag I hope they know about this we are wanting to finish it badly

me and a friend have done the first 10 missions in h2a no problem. no host issues whatsoever. i think the most was on one/two levels for one section of each level there would be an FPS drop. Other than that, the games played perfectly and it was a positive experience.

> 2533274830083703;3:
> me and a friend have done the first 10 missions in h2a no problem. no host issues whatsoever. i think the most was on one/two levels for one section of each level there would be an FPS drop. Other than that, the games played perfectly and it was a positive experience.

Did you do playlist mode ? If you do it in playlist mode there is no problem that’s how I also got it to work