Can't Play Multiplayer

I have had this same multiplayer issue for 2 months now and haven’t been able to resolve it. Essentially what happens is I load a game in matchmaking and within a minute of the game starting I freeze and go black screen then reset like i just spawned in the game. This happens every 10-15 seconds after the initial black screen for the rest of the game. I have hard reset xbox, reset internet, cleared cache and mac address, deleted profile and redownloaded it, deleted save data form both the cloud and the console and got new data offline, i have factory reset the xbox, I have also got a new xbox and bought the physical disc as well and nothing has fixed it. I’ve also tried playing on a different account and it still happens. I bought the game from the marketplace and it is unplayable. I tried to get into contact with 343i and Microsoft Studios about this issue but neither party has replied to me in 2 months. I have posted previously on this same issue within those 2 months on this site, I’m hoping someone by now has either found a fix or 343i might just respond to me and help me. Thank you.

Has this been fixed for you yet? Mine just keeps saying its downloading the latest matchmaking data but never does anything. It’s been that way for at least 3 months now.

LOL. Welcome to the culb (I’m a member too). 343 is a joke, every other game developer on the planet has a team to help people on their support forum…except for 343. I have been posting for a while now and haven’t heard from anyone, 343 or Microsoft.

> 2533274818253140;1:
> I have had this same multiplayer issue for 2 months now and haven’t been able to resolve it. Essentially what happens is I load a game in matchmaking and within a minute of the game starting I freeze and go black screen then reset like i just spawned in the game. This happens every 10-15 seconds after the initial black screen for the rest of the game. I have hard reset xbox, reset internet, cleared cache and mac address, deleted profile and redownloaded it, deleted save data form both the cloud and the console and got new data offline, i have factory reset the xbox, I have also got a new xbox and bought the physical disc as well and nothing has fixed it. I’ve also tried playing on a different account and it still happens. I bought the game from the marketplace and it is unplayable. I tried to get into contact with 343i and Microsoft Studios about this issue but neither party has replied to me in 2 months. I have posted previously on this same issue within those 2 months on this site, I’m hoping someone by now has either found a fix or 343i might just respond to me and help me. Thank you.

Is that in any particular playlist or all?