Can't play multiplayer

Right so this sucks everytime I go into a multiplayer game I disconnect like within 1 minute all the time really disappointed and I know it’s not my connection as this is the only game that does it?? Does anyone else feel a little conned that they gave us early access so a supposedly full game when it still feels like a beta release with so many problems ? But at least I have halo wars 1 that is keeping me occupied

Hmm what game type do you play? I have only had a disconnect happen to me in 2v2 twice and never in 1v1.

Well I play on pc and I’ve tried domination, blitz, death match all just disconnect about a min in, but I can play any other game online with no lag or disconnecting just this game does not work.

Yeah I have had relatively no problems in Deathmatch on Xbox One. I’ve disconnected a couple of times in 2v2 just enough for it to be a little annoying. But I have had no problems with 1v1.

Damn wish I had no problems really want to dive into the online but it just don’t work :frowning:

I have the same problem. It’s really frustrating not being able to play online.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
Me sucede exactamente lo mismo y solamente con este juego ,El servidor es una basura