Cant play multiplayer for days now, 343?

It’s almost been 1 day and i still cant access the multiplayer because it gets stuck on the “Downloading latest data” screen.

I’m not having the downloading content issue. I am searching but just can not find a game at all…

Im having the same problem.once i get into a game everthing look fine until the match is about to start then it kick me out and it also demotes my rank .also when i go to my loudout it doesnt have them it just lets me change the name

Still can’t, and it seems like im not the only one,will anyone ever help us with this? I havent been able to play mcc for the past few days

I’ve been having problems finding a single match. Even with a “Good” reputation I just sit there, even in Team Slayer, and wait…and wait…and wait…and wait…and wait…and wait. Then I wait some more.

I had this same problem, I had to call xbox live and they made me troubleshoot for about 2 hours before the problem was finally found… need to create a new microsoft account and then it finally worked. Also, please vote: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/who-wants-halo-ce-4v4----vote/f1245441-20a4-4cb7-acd3-d9619a8d9249/posts

> 2533274798110594;6:
> I had this same problem, I had to call xbox live and they made me troubleshoot for about 2 hours before the problem was finally found… need to create a new microsoft account and then it finally worked. Also, please vote: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/who-wants-halo-ce-4v4----vote/f1245441-20a4-4cb7-acd3-d9619a8d9249/posts

I have a 40,000+ gamerscore and would REAAAALLLYYY love to not have to basically throw this account down the drain to make a new one just because MS made a broken Rep system that people can abuse to screw others over and keep them from playing the games they paid hard earned money for.

> 2533274808950426;7:
> > 2533274798110594;6:
> > I had this same problem, I had to call xbox live and they made me troubleshoot for about 2 hours before the problem was finally found… need to create a new microsoft account and then it finally worked.
>
>
> I have a 40,000+ gamerscore and would REAAAALLLYYY love to not have to basically throw this account down the drain to make a new one just because MS made a broken Rep system that people can abuse to screw others over and keep them from playing the games they paid hard earned money for.

Im not talking about the rep, it just gets stuck on the “downloading latest data” screen when i select multiplayer.

And im pretty sure noone would have to make a new account to be able to play…

I have the same issues. First I usually get stuck in the searching hud waiting, and waiting. Sometimes it flashes me a “Conection error” message then keeps searching for a match, but never find one. THEN I HAVE TO RESTART MY CONSOLE. AND I HAVE TO DO IT ALMOST EVERY 20 MINUTES. Second: If Im lucky and joined a match, Im playing just fine and then kicks me out. I got 3MB with my Internet and Im sure thats not the problem here… this really pisses me off, I bought MCC for the funs not the Hulks

> 2535442775540159;9:
> I have the same issues. First I usually get stuck in the searching hud waiting, and waiting. Sometimes it flashes me a “Conection error” message then keeps searching for a match, but never find one. THEN I HAVE TO RESTART MY CONSOLE. AND I HAVE TO DO IT ALMOST EVERY 20 MINUTES. Second: If Im lucky and joined a match, Im playing just fine and then kicks me out. I got 3MB with my Internet and Im sure thats not the problem here… this really pisses me off, I bought MCC for the funs not the Hulks

Your connection isn’t the issue. I used to have 1MB DSL and I didn’t have any problems. It didn’t even lag that often, surprisingly enough.

I have the same problem aswell, trying to reinstall halo but is not a connection issue. That’s something bugged becouse i can play customs with my friends but even if i start matchmaking with them i can’t find any game, and they are stucked with me. I’ve waited for 1 hour in matchmaking but nothing.

Bump, some help here,i need answers

Same here nothing worked :\

I have had the down loading latest data and all I had to do was a hard reset, once I had to do it twice. Hold the power button down till it turns off and then for good measure unplug the power cord from the back of the Xbox for a few seconds and then start it back up.

> 2533274816788253;14:
> I have had the down loading latest data and all I had to do was a hard reset, once I had to do it twice. Hold the power button down till it turns off and then for good measure unplug the power cord from the back of the Xbox for a few seconds and then start it back up.

Does this have any influence on my Xbox or is it just a normal reboot?

> 2533274816788253;14:
> I have had the down loading latest data and all I had to do was a hard reset, once I had to do it twice. Hold the power button down till it turns off and then for good measure unplug the power cord from the back of the Xbox for a few seconds and then start it back up.

doesnt help :confused:

Don’t worry Halo 5 will work out of the gate. :slight_smile:

Have a little faith. 343 knows what’s best after all.

And same here. Sometimes I can get into a game and others it searches forever before I realize there’s pretty much anything to do that’s better than watching paint dry. I have so little faith in 343 at this point. 343 is where Halo goes to die.

> 2763816199892205;17:
> Don’t worry Halo 5 will work out of the gate. :slight_smile:

Ik and i loved halo 5 more than any other halo, im gonna reinstall over night, hope it will work

> 2533274805243972;18:
> > 2763816199892205;17:
> > Don’t worry Halo 5 will work out of the gate. :slight_smile:
>
>
> Ik and i loved halo 5 more than any other halo but come on i cant even play mcc right now :confused: im gonna reinstall over night, hope it will work

Yeah, I have bigger expectations with Halo 5’s multiplayer. I hope your problem solves soon. For me, since i commented here a couple days ago my problem have almost gone. Maybe the 343 God heard my plea.

If any of you have your X1 set to “Auto On” this problem is common. Set your system to “Energy Save” mode. Then turn off your X1 for a few minutes. Then restart and see if that helps. The “Auto on” setting causes a LOT of problems.