cant play in mm

For some wierd reason when i go into MM it tells me “Players do not have the recommended downloadable content maps”. Now i have both Defient and Noble map packs. what can i be missing?

well the obvious question is did you download them?

if yes, you should be able to go back to your history and see them there,

if they’re not there, but you DID download them, you should be able to go to the marketplace and Re-download them, free of charge

EDIT: i just found out that 343 added the Anniversary maps to the DLC list, you’ll be able to download them tomorrow

note: you can’t play the DLC playlist without the anniversary maps

thats just it… i thought maybe the files might be corupt so i redownloaded them and it still says the same thing. should i delete the map packs off of my hard drive and redownload them again? if i party up with any of my friends and they are party leader it doesnt say that? im so confused… :frowning:

It’s for the Anniversary maps. They’re on the marketplace but not really available to download yet so everybody gets this message.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bypass the word filter, or post content that can viewed as offensive.

I am getting the same message, “Players do not have the recommended downloadable content maps” when I try to go into Team Slayer. Why would that be happening?

> For some wierd reason when i go into MM it tells me “Players do not have the recommended downloadable content maps”. Now i have both Defient and Noble map packs. what can i be missing?

You’re missing the Anniversary Map Pack, probably.

Even though it’s displayed in the exact same area as an error message, and even though it looks just like an error message, and even though it’s worded like an error message, it’s not an error message. You should be able to start Matchmaking just fine.