CAN'T PLAY HALO, AGAIN

Everyday something happens. Xbox Live down, Halo server downs… What’s happenig??? STOP IT

Spend everyday working and studying and when i arrive at home i think: “Oh, i wan’t to play Halo”, but everyday something happens, for example, now i can’t load my account in Halo and is impossible to play. One day Xbox Live is down, another day Halo Servers are down… What else???

Everyday it is more like PS network. I pay for a service that does not exists.

Please, fix it.

You sure it’s not on your end? I’m not having any problems.

I’m experiencing the same problem.
It kinda hurts when I’m not able to play. Specially when you were so anxious to do it all day :slight_smile:
I believe they are doing their best even during after-hours to keep us satisfied so don’t be so angry about it.

Already working.

Just restart your console.

> 2533274846976853;1:
> Everyday something happens. Xbox Live down, Halo server downs… What’s happenig??? STOP IT
>
> Spend everyday working and studying and when i arrive at home i think: “Oh, i wan’t to play Halo”, but everyday something happens, for example, now i can’t load my account in Halo and is impossible to play. One day Xbox Live is down, another day Halo Servers are down… What else???
>
> Everyday it is more like PS network. I pay for a service that does not exists.
>
> Please, fix it.

This happened in the past, with PS network. This rarely happens with them now. When you call support, they will add days to your account. XBOX live has surpass PS network by far. It seem to happen more since the GOM drop.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

It helps if you unplug your Xbox and drop it on the ground once or twice and then reconnect to live.

The recent Xbox Live failures have been getting too frequent, and I agree with you, it’s very aggravating especially when you’re paying $60 a year for that service.

I know how frustrating it is. The GoM update was when everything started to go down hill for me. You can blame it on 343 or blame it on Microsoft. The point is both should be working together to fix these issues. Yet idk what they are doing. Its subjects like this you rarely ever see them comment on at all. And that is what really gets me. I still feel the reason the next update was delayed is something more to do with game play and bug fixes. There trying to get a grip on things. I wish 343 would just chime in here once to say something. Heck anything!! Even just to say whats up! :slight_smile: I don’t think it would hurt to communicate with us a bit more… Specially on subjects like this.

Yesterday I JIP on ARC and the picture was blank. I could hear some things and shoot but I was stuck in the core which looked like a cave because the picture was black. !st time that particular bug happened to me.