Can't play any other game...

Anticipation too high can’t even stand to play any other game really hate these deadline push backs because in leaves ne in a state where I’m bored with anything other than this new patch and yet it won’t be here for another few days. So I’m just in limbo until Monday lol. At least I can complain to possibly like minded people here on the forums.

> 2533274937180667;1:
> Anticipation too high can’t even stand to play any other game really hate these deadline push backs because in leaves ne in a state where I’m bored with anything other than this new patch and yet it won’t be here for another few days. So I’m just in limbo until Monday lol. At least I can complain to possibly like minded people here on the forums.

I am sure you’re making 343/CA blush.

Somehow feel the same sometimes. If I’m frustrated I usually watch twitch or YouTube lol. Addiction is hard.

Well you have a few extra days to climb the season 1 leaderboards if you want! :smiley: Especially now that actual leaderboards are coming with the next update, this is your chance to lock in your legacy.

> 2780570662795584;4:
> Well you have a few extra days to climb the season 1 leaderboards if you want! :smiley: Especially now that actual leaderboards are coming with the next update, this is your chance to lock in your legacy.

ermahgahd sketch noticed me

> 2780570662795584;4:
> Well you have a few extra days to climb the season 1 leaderboards if you want! :smiley: Especially now that actual leaderboards are coming with the next update, this is your chance to lock in your legacy.

All these delays are a blessing is disguise, I’m making a mad push to reach Onyx by the end of the season.

> 2533274937180667;5:
> > 2780570662795584;4:
> > Well you have a few extra days to climb the season 1 leaderboards if you want! :smiley: Especially now that actual leaderboards are coming with the next update, this is your chance to lock in your legacy.
>
> ermahgahd sketch noticed me

You are awaited in Valhalla!

> 2780570662795584;4:

Sad day… You don’t think http://izhere.net/tools/stats.php is an “actual” leaderboard.

> 2533274937180667;1:
> Anticipation too high can’t even stand to play any other game really hate these deadline push backs because in leaves ne in a state where I’m bored with anything other than this new patch and yet it won’t be here for another few days. So I’m just in limbo until Monday lol. At least I can complain to possibly like minded people here on the forums.

Well yeah I’m hype for colony but I have to study so yeah. I only play when I can, not all the time.