Can't play 3-person online Reach campaign

Hi all - first time posting because I can’t find help anywhere.

My brother and I are on two separate Xboxs in the same house on the same WiFi. My cousin is at his house. We are trying to play Halo Reach on MCC together but one of us keeps getting kicked out as the mission is loading.

Does anyone have experience w/ this problem / how did you fix it?

Thanks

> 2533274833372303;1:
> Hi all - first time posting because I can’t find help anywhere.
>
> My brother and I are on two separate Xboxs in the same house on the same WiFi. My cousin is at his house. We are trying to play Halo Reach on MCC together but one of us keeps getting kicked out as the mission is loading.
>
> Does anyone have experience w/ this problem / how did you fix it?
>
> Thanks

Is your cousin on a pc or xbox?

> 2533274806659680;2:
> > 2533274833372303;1:
> > Hi all - first time posting because I can’t find help anywhere.
> >
> > My brother and I are on two separate Xboxs in the same house on the same WiFi. My cousin is at his house. We are trying to play Halo Reach on MCC together but one of us keeps getting kicked out as the mission is loading.
> >
> > Does anyone have experience w/ this problem / how did you fix it?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Is your cousin on a pc or xbox?

Hey - he’s also on an Xbox. I found an old post on Reddit from someone who was facing the same problem, and someone in the replies was able to suggest a solution that worked for me.

Had to clear my saved data and persistent storage. I also asked my brother and cousin to do the same, and it worked perfectly after that.

> 2533274833372303;3:
> > 2533274806659680;2:
> > > 2533274833372303;1:
> > > Hi all - first time posting because I can’t find help anywhere.
> > >
> > > My brother and I are on two separate Xboxs in the same house on the same WiFi. My cousin is at his house. We are trying to play Halo Reach on MCC together but one of us keeps getting kicked out as the mission is loading.
> > >
> > > Does anyone have experience w/ this problem / how did you fix it?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> >
> > Is your cousin on a pc or xbox?
>
> Hey - he’s also on an Xbox. I found an old post on Reddit from someone who was facing the same problem, and someone in the replies was able to suggest a solution that worked for me.
>
> Had to clear my saved data and persistent storage. I also asked my brother and cousin to do the same, and it worked perfectly after that.

That is great news! It sorted it self out :slight_smile:

Want me to let someone to lock your thread up has its been sorted?

> 2533274806659680;4:
> > 2533274833372303;3:
> > > 2533274806659680;2:
> > > > 2533274833372303;1:
> > > > Hi all - first time posting because I can’t find help anywhere.
> > > >
> > > > My brother and I are on two separate Xboxs in the same house on the same WiFi. My cousin is at his house. We are trying to play Halo Reach on MCC together but one of us keeps getting kicked out as the mission is loading.
> > > >
> > > > Does anyone have experience w/ this problem / how did you fix it?
> > > >
> > > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Is your cousin on a pc or xbox?
> >
> > Hey - he’s also on an Xbox. I found an old post on Reddit from someone who was facing the same problem, and someone in the replies was able to suggest a solution that worked for me.
> >
> > Had to clear my saved data and persistent storage. I also asked my brother and cousin to do the same, and it worked perfectly after that.
>
> That is great news! It sorted it self out :slight_smile:
>
> Want me to let someone to lock your thread up has its been sorted?

Sure, go ahead!

Snickerdoodle please free to close this and the issue has it sorted out thank you :slight_smile: