Can't move! Getting stuck on random items in game

Anybody elese find themselves in the midst of a heated gun battle when they can’t move because they get stuck on some random item in the map? This happens to me all the time, even in Warzone. Warzone maps are so huge and yet I can’t move becauee I’m stuck on some random item. This is more of a personal problem than anything, just seeing if anyone else shares the same pain as me in this game.

I get stuck on nothing most times. Or corner of buildings. After the last update It got a lot worse.

Not necessarily items but I do get caught on corners sometimes which has killed me a few times.

Worst part is when your teammate won’t move the -Yoink- out the way when you’re trying to back out of an enemy base and you end up getting perfect killed.

> 2533274803952478;4:
> Worst part is when your teammate won’t move the -Yoink- out the way when you’re trying to back out of an enemy base and you end up getting perfect killed.

This lol! Or when you get bumped, or someone jumps in front of you when shooting.

> 2533274923562209;3:
> Not necessarily items but I do get caught on corners sometimes which has killed me a few times.

Yeah, exactly this^ !

All the time. Some of the things are so noticeable that I’m surprised they let it get through testing without fixing it.

> 2535407074931494;2:
> I get stuck on nothing most times. Or corner of buildings. After the last update It got a lot worse.

Yeah man, it’s not even like big objects. Just random things.

I am always getting stuck on random edges, rocks and other things…there is a random rock or bump on the bottom of the spire on Apex 7 that I always get stuck on. Very frustrating for sure.

How is it a personal problem when you’re running through a doorway Bottom-Mid on Stasis and you’re hung up on a little oil drum that shouldn’t be there? …that’s just rolled up into your path?

Or you’re trying to retreat around a corner to avoid death but a freakin’ pipe was made to stick out of the wall right before you’re able to slide around it?

This has been a problem in some capacity since H3… once dev’s started incorporating higher polygon counts and levels of detail into the game environments…

All the time. There is one spot in the fortress that always gets me.