Can't matchmake with a single friend.

Hello, I couldn’t find a way to submit a ticket or contact support except the forum so I figure it’s worth a shot. There’s a strange issue with a single friend on my list that just wont let us matchmake together in anything together. We’ve tried Competitive, Social, all game modes. We can pretty much only do Custom Games and Campaign, but anything matchmaking just won’t work. He can play with my other friends, and I can play with those same friends, but whenever we try to play together the game will do the Day 1 freezing thing for one of us, then kick whoever froze into their own lobby. We’ve tried restarting, checking NAT types (which his seems to frequently bounce between Moderate and Open), and making the other friends hosts to see if that’d fix it. Nada. It’s kinda annoying since this is the only game on Steam that we can’t play together. Anyone else have this issue with connecting to friends?

Im having the same problem. it randomly worked for a couple matches then we took a break. thinking it work when i came back and for the last 4 hours now of tryin to fix it. NOTHING. idk if you played it on xbox game pass first like me then switched to steam but im thinking that has something to do with it. but unsure

> 2533274941557060;2:
> Im having the same problem. it randomly worked for a couple matches then we took a break. thinking it work when i came back and for the last 4 hours now of tryin to fix it. NOTHING. idk if you played it on xbox game pass first like me then switched to steam but im thinking that has something to do with it. but unsure

Nah, I’ve only played on steam and the other friend doesn’t have game pass. I do have it installed from the Microsoft Store just in case, but never launched it yet

I have the exact same problems , and it look like nobody had solved it yet … any update ? I really want to solve this