Can't load game

For months i’ve assumed one of my games was simply scratched and unplayable, but now I’m starting to think there might be another problem. What happens is: I am able to select playlist, find matches, and pick maps. The problem sparks up when it comes to loading the map, and that problem is that it restarts the search every time! I have looked at the network status(If this helps) and my upstream bandwidth is undetected, my NAT is open, and my packet loss rate is undetected. Anyone know a way to fix this?

I’m not sure about the reason but some people are unable to load maps other than Forge World. Recently it seems to have become quite common so it’s likely another screwup on 343’s end.

> I’m not sure about the reason but some people are unable to load maps other than Forge World. Recently it seems to have become quite common so it’s likely <mark>another screwup on 343’s end</mark>.

Bungie are the guys who made the game, don’t forget that.

OT: Are you able to load the maps in custom games? Try installing the game onto your hard drive by doing the following:

1.) Insert the Halo Reach disc into the disc drive.
2.) From the Home hub, Select the game in the drive tray and press ‘Y’ on your controller that you want to install.
3.) Select Install.

It could take up to 12 minutes to install the game.