Can't lauch game

Hello !

I come to you because I have a problem with the game.
I play it with Game Pass.
I played the campaign of the game and since my last game (1 week ago) I can’t relaunch the game.
Window said “Impossible to launch the application”. I don’t use my computer for other things. I “Repear”, “Reset” but nothing change. Xbox contact didn’t work, I try all that I found on Google but nothing work.

I don’t delete and download again because I need 3 days to download it so if I can solve the problem without this solution…

Thank for your help

Could you possibly share a screen shot of the actual error message along with pc specs?

Hello eyJake,

*New user can’t upload picture" …
It’s a window panel with the message: Application can’t be launch, For more information on Halo Infinite, visit the Windows Store.
On the window store I have the button: “Reinstall”.
When I click on, it’s open the Xbox Application.
On the Xbox Application in the Halo Infinite window I have the green button : PLAY; You already have this item.
I click and the message is here.

My configuration:
Intel(R) Core™ i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz
16 Go RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660

If you have the hi-res texture pack installed with it, try uninstalling just that portion.

When on the Xbox App, click Halo Infinite> Click the 3 dots on the far right side> Manage> Files> Modify Installation> uncheck High-Res Textures> Apply Changes.

Let it do its thing and it should work. Let me know.

Hello,

I didn’t download the High Res package. ^^
Window didn’t detect Halo since today … I redownload it. I hope the problem will be solve with a new installation.

Let’s hope so ^^ wishing you the luck needed.