Can't join games

When I’m trying to join ranked games or other games like infection I can’t join. I wait for the search to quit and give me a message saying something like “not enough player found playing this gamemode” and I’m just like “well I know that’s not true” I can just sometimes join a game of Swat but I can’t join any other game. Anybody have any ideas that can help me? Like re-downloading halo 5.’

• I have good wifi

*I can’t join warzone either execpt Warzone firefight

• Update - I have tried shutting my xbox off and pulling the power cable off but it still doesn’t work to join any of the games that I mentioned and others

Whenever I have had connection problems I just did a hard reset of the Xbox and that usually cleared it up. Hold down the power button till the Xbox shuts off, ( I would even then unplug the power cord from the back of the Xbox for a few seconds for good measure but that probably isn’t necessary). Then power back up and relaunch H5 or MCC or what ever I was playing.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Whenever I have had connection problems I just did a hard reset of the Xbox and that usually cleared it up. Hold down the power button till the Xbox shuts off, ( I would even then unplug the power cord from the back of the Xbox for a few seconds for good measure but that probably isn’t necessary). Then power back up and relaunch H5 or MCC or what ever I was playing.

Thanks! I’ll try that!

I have been having issues as well. I can find matches on Halo: Reach just fine, but none on Halo 5: Guardians.

> 2533274809226598;4:
> I have been having issues as well. I can find matches on Halo: Reach just fine, but none on Halo 5: Guardians.

Did you try a hard reset?

> 2533274816788253;5:
> > 2533274809226598;4:
> > I have been having issues as well. I can find matches on Halo: Reach just fine, but none on Halo 5: Guardians.
>
> Did you try a hard reset?

Yes, it did not work