Can't install Halo Master Chief Collection disk...

I just can’t install my Halo MCC… Tried everything, installed offline, reset to factory settings, installed from a different xbox live user, every time restarting the console holding the power button for 10 seconds, removing the power cable, doing some magic tricks, naked, upside down, with a clown mask and every possible way. I also returned the game and got another different disk.

If i’m online and allow the update, the game will stop installing at 20%, if i’m offline, at 27% and I can’t go past that…

How about completely removing or Uninstall Halo MCC and then install it offline? go to settings>network>go offline :slight_smile: report back if it works or not? Your Welcome if it works.

Already did it a few times… Like I said, even did the factory reset and tried to install offline…

ok then, well then you might want to return the game to the game store and get another one because the game can be fully install offline no matter what :slight_smile:

Does this happen with any other games out just mcc? Strange that s new disk would result in the same issues. Have you spoken to xbox live support? Could be a problem with your xbox itself

> 2533274813317074;5:
> Does this happen with any other games out just mcc? Strange that s new disk would result in the same issues. Have you spoken to xbox live support? Could be a problem with your xbox itself

Just with MCC… I already installed Forza Horizon 2, Far Cry 4, Metro Redux, CoD MW, Sunset Overdrive and Shadow of Mordor just fine and without any errors…