Cant install from windows store

Got invited to the flight on windows store this time, and boy do I see why people complain about it now, and have been trying to download it since last night. I did have to pause the install for about 30 minutes as I had to drive home with my laptop so maybe thats what messed it up, but now I cant continue as its frozen. It also wont let me uninstall and try and reinstall. Help?

Can I please get direction for a fix 343.

… can i just get a steam key? its forever stuck downloading

> 2533274834617746;3:
> … can i just get a steam key? its forever stuck downloading

Hmm that not so good I have had this happen what you need to do is log out of store and log back in to store with a different account download any free tiny App then reboot PC .Now find Halo Insider in your app list and delete it, All Settings/Apps/Halo MCC Insider/advanced options/select terminate/then uninstall. reboot computer then log back in to MS store with your normal account. and try to download again.

> 2533274839399013;4:
> > 2533274834617746;3:
> > … can i just get a steam key? its forever stuck downloading
>
> Hmm that not so good I have had this happen what you need to do is log out of store and log back in to store with a different account download any free tiny App then reboot PC .Now find Halo Insider in your app list and delete it, All Settings/Apps/Halo MCC Insider/advanced options/select terminate/then uninstall. reboot computer then log back in to MS store with your normal account. and try to download again.

thank you for the tip my dude. will try

> 2533274839399013;4:
> > 2533274834617746;3:
> > … can i just get a steam key? its forever stuck downloading
>
> Hmm that not so good I have had this happen what you need to do is log out of store and log back in to store with a different account download any free tiny App then reboot PC .Now find Halo Insider in your app list and delete it, All Settings/Apps/Halo MCC Insider/advanced options/select terminate/then uninstall. reboot computer then log back in to MS store with your normal account. and try to download again.

Thanks for the tip.Didnt work but hey we tried.

> 2533274834617746;6:
> > 2533274839399013;4:
> > > 2533274834617746;3:
> > > … can i just get a steam key? its forever stuck downloading
> >
> > Hmm that not so good I have had this happen what you need to do is log out of store and log back in to store with a different account download any free tiny App then reboot PC .Now find Halo Insider in your app list and delete it, All Settings/Apps/Halo MCC Insider/advanced options/select terminate/then uninstall. reboot computer then log back in to MS store with your normal account. and try to download again.
>
> Thanks for the tip.Didnt work but hey we tried.

Yep MS Store is a pane in the rump I have a few games that will not install keep getting a install error with them. And if I could do a clean install of windows with out needing to format my game drive to remove all MS store Games and Apps and then download over 700 gig of games again I would. Would be easier if it worked like steam or one of the other game libraries like origin or epic. The ability to hot swat a Hard drive with MS store games on it would be just epic.