Can't install flight

I have received an invite to the flight for ODST, but everytime I click on “Install Instructions” it tells me that I am “not authorised to access this page”…

From what I’ve seen on social media since the release of the flight, I am not the only one experiencing this…

Same with me. Probably a bug or the invites went out before the authorizations did.

> 2533274828821864;2:
> Same with me. Probably a bug or the invites went out before the authorizations did.

I hope it’s just a matter of waiting until there’s authorisation, but given that I’ve see others experience this since the flight was released yesterday I am quite concerned. Either way, I’ve filed a ticket regarding this, so hopefully 343 attends to this issue ASAP.

This only worked because I’m on the Window’s Store flight, but I was able to download it by updating Xbox Insider Hub, which then allowed me to install the flight content.

Yup still won’t let me join the flight or download it through Xbox Insider App or Windows Store even though it says I’m in. Hopefully it’ll get it fixed.

> 2533274828821864;5:
> Yup still won’t let me join the flight or download it through Xbox Insider App or Windows Store even though it says I’m in. Hopefully it’ll get it fixed.

Should file a ticket if you haven’t. Had this issue, but it was fixed late last night.

> 2533274950278211;6:
> > 2533274828821864;5:
> > Yup still won’t let me join the flight or download it through Xbox Insider App or Windows Store even though it says I’m in. Hopefully it’ll get it fixed.
>
> Should file a ticket if you haven’t. Had this issue, but it was fixed late last night.

Wow either it was a bug or they saw the post and made a quick fix. Finally downloading after I posted this.