can't hijack most vehicles & kill phantom gunners

it’s so annoying that we can’t hijack most vehicles in WZFF but they can hijack us, we should at least be able to hijack NON-BOSS & NON-vehicle kill round based vehicles, also i have always noticed that none of the a,i phaetons can be hijacked.
the phantom gunners need to be killable, it’s so stupid that they can’t be killed but they can kill us, we should be able to kill them if not the phantom, i have lost to many vehicles to them & it has to stop, the only way i can get rid of them is by hitting the phantom in a certain spot with an ultra ghost until i start seeing hit markers, it’ weird when you kill one cause it just vanishes,
i understand the reason why that most vehicles can’t be hijacked is to make people start using & buying REQ packs but still it just seems really irrelevant to me

whats your opinions on it

I can deal with not being able to hijack enemy vehicles, but they really need to make Phantom gunners killable

To add to the problem they seem to have pinpoint-laser accuracy and do a ridiculous amount of damage on higher difficulties. Making the phantom gun mounted on the front destructible would also help too. It seems really dumb that you can’t “hijack-back” your hijacked vehicles.

Phantom Gunners are rare to get to it would be nice to steal one

Yeah seriously, Phantom Gunners should killable, they are more annoying than Soldiers & mostly the Knights imo

Let us steal back our stealed vehicles.

You know what would be really cool? If in any situation, this could be a boss or in campaign. In Halo 6 we can make our way inside a phantom, and press X to hijack the pilot and fly it. This can be applied to anything really, like a scarab, instead of destroying it how about you use it? Or that big ship from Spartan Ops where you go inside and destroy it.

P.S Why are the turret gunners and turrets themselves still indestructible?

> 2535408730995228;6:
> Let us steal back our stealed vehicles.

I’m pretty sure you can take back vehicles that have been stolen from you in WZFF.

yes you can steal back vehicles stolen from the player

@AssassinXI878D
yeah it would be cool if they allowed to drive the phantoms & lichs, i will assume they would probably be for warzone style maps though.
the scarab would be a bit to OP,
on halo: reach there is an easter egg that lets you drive a pelican & phantom dropship,
i also know you can destroy phantoms on WZFF

> 2533274922636274;9:
> i also know you can destroy phantoms on WZFF

Aside from dedicated Phantom bosses, there are rare opportunities to destroy normal Phantoms in Warzone. You just have to pay attention for the hitmarkers or get the last shot in. You’ll get a “Phantom Destroyed” medal in the process.

The reason why enemy vehicles are immune to hijacking is to force us to use REQs, which honestly doesn’t really make much of a difference when you have enough vehicles, so I’m pretty neutral on allowing us to hijack them.

Phantom gunners, however, definitely need to be killable, and/or have reduced range. The plasma turret is one of the worst REQs in the game, yet these gunners are basically snipers with it.

It would be nice to be able to steal backm vehicles that have been stolen by ai

> 2535433976263930;12:
> It would be nice to be able to steal backm vehicles that have been stolen by ai

You can. When your vehicle gets stolen, make sure to run up against it right away so it doesn’t escape and you will be able to take it back after a couple seconds.

> 2533274922636274;9:
> yes you can steal back vehicles stolen from the player
>
> @AssassinXI878D
> yeah it would be cool if they allowed to drive the phantoms & lichs, i will assume they would probably be for warzone style maps though.
> the scarab would be a bit to OP,
> on halo: reach there is an easter egg that lets you drive a pelican & phantom dropship,
> i also know you can destroy phantoms on WZFF

I thought you could only destroy the boss Phantoms.

And on top of that, if you get hijacked it’s an automatic death as oppose to as if a spartan were to hijack you.

@AssassinT28

if you shoot the phantom in a certain spot between the cockpit and 1 of its generators with a ghost ultra till you start seeing hit markers it will eventualy die when you keep getting the hit markers

i have recently found out you can’t hijack ANY phaeton in WZFF & campaign except for player spawned ones, WTF whats the point of them existing if we can’t steal them from the A.I F… you 343i

> 2533274922636274;17:
> i have recently found out you can’t hijack ANY phaeton in WZFF & campaign except for player spawned ones, WTF whats the point of them existing if we can’t steal them from the A.I

Because then you would use less REQ’s if you could jack them in FF. I’ll agree with you about the campaign. I left out the last part.

> 2535423764757752;15:
> And on top of that, if you get hijacked it’s an automatic death as oppose to as if a spartan were to hijack you.

It is not an automatic death, i have survived many highjacks in firefight

It’s borderline suicide to try and hijack the enemy vehicles. I understand the bosses, since they’re supposed to be more difficult enemies, but it’s amusing to see that you have the option to board like a Wraith on Sanctum, yet the action is never completed for some reason. Maybe an ads vehicle, but not bosses. I believe you CAN hijack and steal your own Warthog or Ghost back if it gets stolen from you.

The Phantom gunners being invincible is extremely irritating. Nothing more infuriating like losing your hard earned REQ weapons and being gunned down by insta-kill plasma turrets who seem to have sniper-esque accuracy.

Brav