Can't go to Halo Fest. :(

(I know this is a short post)

I really really really want to go to Halo Fest and I can’t go because of when and where it is. :’(

Anyone else have the same problem? You can cry and complain in the post! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah same here. I would love to go there but i cant simple because i live in England D:

Same here. :frowning:
Thank god for the internet. :slight_smile:

Where is it?! What do you get from it??

Its at Pax next month and we will here alot about CEA and halo 4

I can’t go because of money, tickets sold out, and of the timeing. But I hope you guys can go and enjoy it.

I cant go because i am poor.

<4 <343

I am also poor. Change for the poor please?

i probably could afford tickets…but
A: i live in TX
B: my freshmen year starts in August

I live in Puerto Rico and I want to go. But school starts in august. :frowning:

Ah, Lordskull, I knew your GT looked familiar…

i would be able to go but…

i live in new jersey and im 14

DAMN YOU AGE

I live in California and a friend and I were simply going to drive to Washington, then we saw the ticket prices on ebay… damn… I’ll enjoy Halo Fest from the comfort of my home this year :slight_smile:

> I live in California and a friend and I were simply going to drive to Washington, then we saw the ticket prices on ebay… damn… I’ll enjoy Halo Fest from the comfort of my home this year :slight_smile:

It’ll be worth it. I promise you.

Of course we wish that every single one of you could attend Fest! For those of you who missed out due to PAX Passes, there are some good news! As bs angel mentioned in the last Bulletin we’ll be giving away 20 three-day badges on Twitter via Free Stuff Friday :). So there is still hope! <3

> Of course we wish that every single one of you could attend Fest! For those of you who missed out due to PAX Passes, there are some good news! As bs angel mentioned in the last Bulletin we’ll be giving away 20 three-day badges on Twitter via Free Stuff Friday :). So there is still hope! <3

and you can meet the legendary Veronica if you win!

http://twitpic.com/59w3ub

[:(] I can’t go otherwise.

The thing is, my schedule doesn’t allow me to. The first classes are really important.

don’t worry i feel your pain, I too really wish to go but its just too far away. :frowning:

I can’t go because the tickets sold out.