Cant get this map to work

I am not sure if this is the right place but I cannot get this one map i made for CTF to allow play on ctf to work.

> I am not sure if this is the right place but I cannot get this one map i made for CTF to allow play on ctf to work.

I’m not a master forger so i have no idea butthis might be able to help

> I am not sure if this is the right place but I cannot get this one map i made for CTF to allow play on ctf to work.

Make sure you assign teams to the flag stand> then go to advance> down to label> change to CTF Return on each flag stand. hopefully this helps

Join the FORGEWORLD group and read the articles.

Note: You must have 2 controllers, one on Red team one on Blue team, to test the map in a custom game.

> Posted by JonnyOThan on 10.08.2010 4:17 PM PST
> Everything you need to know about setting up maps for CTF.
>
> Labels
> “ctf” - use this AND the “gametype specific” setting to place objects that only spawn in CTF
> “ctf_flag_return” - REQUIRED - flag spawn point AND return point. Place one for each team, and one netural one to support neutral flag.
> “ctf_res_zone” - respawn zone which is active when your team’s flag is at home
> “ctf_res_zone_away” - respawn zone which is active whne your team’s flag is not at home
>
> Multiflag and Neutral flag are symmetric gametypes; One Flag is asymmetric.
>
> The “ctf_flag_return” label is for BOTH the flag spawn point and return point for a given team. It is not possible to separate the spawn point and return point.
>
> Note that flags will not spawn for teams that are not active in the game (have at least one player).
>
> If your flag is not spawning on your flag stand, then there is not enough clear space. You could try moving your flag stand slightly (make sure it’s not too far underground, for one). If you absolutely can’t get it to spawn correctly, then you can place a hill marker slightly above the flag stand, and use that as your flag spawn.
>
> NOTE on respawn zone labels in Assault and CTF - these only work as intended when applied to one of the respawn zone objects. But objects with these labels are always turned invincible and can never be picked up (if they are weapons). The CTF engine will only manipulate objects labeled “ctf_res_zone” and “ctf_res_zone_away” if their team is active (has players). The neutral team never has players, so using these labels with neutral objects will have no effect.
>
> NOTE on one-sided Assault and CTF variants - the red team is always on defense in the first round.