Can't get the helioskrill armor

So I recently completed the whole MCC on legendary in order to get the helioskrill armor, and after completing it 3 times (first time didn’t know skulls weren’t allowed, then 2nd time a friend said the infinite ammo one was ok, 3rd time no skulls) I checked to see if I had the armor and I still don’t have it, it’s been 5 days and nothing has popped up, which I did get the legend achievement of course but the only thing that may be the problem is when I check the achievements on MCC nothing pops up in career, all it does is buffer amd then stops loading. But when I check on halo waypoint or my achievements on Xbox, it shows I have the achievement, just not on MCC. What could prevent this problem?

Helioskrill armor is unlocked through Gold Req packs just like the majority of armors barring Achilles, and One set of MC armor variant.

Hard restart both games. I’ve heard if you go and toy around in your armor cusotmizations and change some things around it will pop then.

> 2533274849527252;2:
> Helioskrill armor is unlocked through Gold Req packs just like the majority of armors barring Achilles, and One set of MC armor variant.

It was originally only available through completing MCC before it got thrown back into the Req Pool

Try changing up your spartan in MCC then in H5. Play some matches in both games. If you don’t get it, don’t worry you will still be able to obtain it as it is in the req pool

Grind it out with gold packs if you can, that’s what happened in my case.

It appears that you are wearing the Helioskrill armor already OP. Also, I noticed most of your completion times are 1:40:39. How did you manage that?

> 2533274930894144;7:
> It appears that you are wearing the Helioskrill armor already OP. Also, I noticed most of your completion times are 1:40:39. How did you manage that?

Could be an error on waypoint?

That “error” is a time setting that shows when you use skulls with zero multiplier.

Find my old thread. I cant copy the link to it because im using xbox to type this. a monitor gave me the instructions to get it when i had this issue.

let’s not revive old topics, thanks