Can't get Iron Skull

So I’ve been trying to get the iron skull lately, and everyone on YouTube is able to shoot down the phaeton with one tank shot. I however have shot that phaeton twice in a row and it will not go down. Am I missing something? Is this because of the campaign update a month ago? I’ve been getting really frustrated and don’t understand why I can’t take it out in one shot.

> 2533274808349004;1:
> So I’ve been trying to get the iron skull lately, and everyone on YouTube is able to shoot down the phaeton with one tank shot. I however have shot that phaeton twice in a row and it will not go down. Am I missing something? Is this because of the campaign update a month ago? I’ve been getting really frustrated and don’t understand why I can’t take it out in one shot.

Keep trying

> 2533274808349004;1:
> So I’ve been trying to get the iron skull lately, and everyone on YouTube is able to shoot down the phaeton with one tank shot. I however have shot that phaeton twice in a row and it will not go down. Am I missing something? Is this because of the campaign update a month ago? I’ve been getting really frustrated and don’t understand why I can’t take it out in one shot.

aim for the bottom back of the phaeton, thats its weak spot

It took me a while, make sure your shooting the right one. It should be the biggest one. Its not as easy as it looks on youtube lol.

Or switch to the turret, you can shoot it down pretty easy that way as well.

You have to do it on Legendary otherwise you can’t kill the Phaeton. That’s the only skull you can’t do on Normal/Heroic.