Can't get Cosmetics!

So, I’ve been opening quite a few REQ packs recently, bronze and silver, specifically. I do have a problem, however; I keep getting emblems and certifications, but no skins, armor, or visors. I thought that emblems no longer counted as one of the two permanent unlocks, or is that with the Warzone Firedight update? Or am I just not having any luck? For reference, I have one skin, in total, one visor, three armors, and four helmets. (I’m counting body armor and helmets as separate things, so I have three body armors, not three armor sets).

Are you serious?
You are a level 11.
I am almost a level 70 and I haven’t even unlocked 50% of the armor yet.
Be patient, jesus.

> 2535432290206892;1:
> So, I’ve been opening quite a few REQ packs recently, bronze and silver, specifically. I do have a problem, however; I keep getting emblems and certifications, but no skins, armor, or visors. I thought that emblems no longer counted as one of the two permanent unlocks, or is that with the Warzone Firedight update? Or am I just not having any luck? For reference, I have one skin, in total, one visor, three armors, and four helmets. (I’m counting body armor and helmets as separate things, so I have three body armors, not three armor sets).

Keep getting silvers. They’ll come. When you start getting points back move to gold. The emblem thing came with either the last update or the one before that. Either way it was a welcome change. There are a lot of reqs out there and it’ll take you awhile to get the stuff you want.

You have a very long grind ahead of you… be patient. Play to have fun the unlocks will come… Play games… have fun… open packs. I always found it a bit more fun to try and ignore the points for a bit and build up a little bank and then buy a bunch of packs at once. Make sure you keep getting the bronze and silver packs mostly.

> 2533274913126156;2:
> Are you serious?
> You are a level 11.
> I am almost a level 70 and I haven’t even unlocked 50% of the armor yet.
> Be patient, jesus.

I realize this, but I was wondering if this was a common problem too. Probably should’ve mentioned that in my original post, sorry. Why is that, though? I’ve gotten a bunch of rare certifications, but I still have tons of common armor to get. Rarities should take priority, not permanent unlock type.

Just to give you a heads up. The armor i wanted when H5 launched was Warrior, i love that armor. It is common. I got it at around SR40.