Cant find Warzone games?

Is anyone having this problem? for a good few weeks+ now ive been trying to play on every now and then but it but I give up as it just keeps searching and searching till it says no unable to match enough players blar blar blar…

> 2533274856909438;1:
> Is anyone having this problem? for a good few weeks+ now ive been trying to play on every now and then but it but I give up as it just keeps searching and searching till it says no unable to match enough players blar blar blar…

Warzone population can be pretty dead at certain times. It helps to have your search preferences on expanded but when then it doesn’t always help.

It’s just a player population problem.

It’s weird… if I’m by myself, I usually don’t have too much of a problem (for the most part)… but once i add someone to my fireteam, I run into issues with finding matches…

Definitely try on expanded (although you may get destroyed for a match or two. Also, if you’re not finding a match, trying playing a firefight or arena match, and then try again. It might that there’s a limited amount of matches going and you might be trying to join during the middle of the matches and having bad timing… those two should clear up any issues. Like I said above… even with the end of the holidays, I’ve had pretty good success finding warzone matches when solo queuing.

> 2542657289641224;3:
> It’s weird… if I’m by myself, I usually don’t have too much of a problem (for the most part)… but once i add someone to my fireteam, I run into issues with finding matches…

I’ve kind of had the same experiences.
I think, emphasis on think, it may be a issue related to MMR.

I think once you have a Fireteam the MMR threshold becomes a bit weird and makes it harder to find games with opponents within a reasonable skill bracket.

> 2533274865778947;5:
> > 2542657289641224;3:
> > It’s weird… if I’m by myself, I usually don’t have too much of a problem (for the most part)… but once i add someone to my fireteam, I run into issues with finding matches…
>
> I’ve kind of had the same experiences.
> I think, emphasis on think, it may be a issue related to MMR.
>
> I think once you have a Fireteam the MMR threshold becomes a bit weird and makes it harder to find games with opponents within a reasonable skill bracket.

Yea… cause if my wife and i hunt for a warzone (similar skill set), we can usually find one after a minute or two. But if my company leader joins us (his skill set is much higher)… it’s almost impossible to find one… it’d be nice if they would take the time to do something about it honestly…

> 2533274865778947;2:
> > 2533274856909438;1:
> > Is anyone having this problem? for a good few weeks+ now ive been trying to play on every now and then but it but I give up as it just keeps searching and searching till it says no unable to match enough players blar blar blar…
>
> Warzone population can be pretty dead at certain times. It helps to have your search preferences on expanded but when then it doesn’t always help.
>
> It’s just a player population problem.

I seems All the time lol i Only ever have it on expanded so I dunno

> 2542657289641224;3:
> It’s weird… if I’m by myself, I usually don’t have too much of a problem (for the most part)… but once i add someone to my fireteam, I run into issues with finding matches…

thats odd as mine seems to be the opposite problem haha i only find games when im with a someone so maybe it cuz im from the UK

> 2533274856909438;8:
> > 2542657289641224;3:
> > It’s weird… if I’m by myself, I usually don’t have too much of a problem (for the most part)… but once i add someone to my fireteam, I run into issues with finding matches…
>
> thats odd as mine seems to be the opposite problem haha i only find games when im with a someone so maybe it cuz im from the UK

That could be… I honestly don’t know… I always at least try as i need to work my personal comms as well as working on company ones as well. Sometimes i get lucky… sometimes I don’t… it’s just a roll of the dice I suppose…

> 2542657289641224;9:
> > 2533274856909438;8:
> > > 2542657289641224;3:
> > > It’s weird… if I’m by myself, I usually don’t have too much of a problem (for the most part)… but once i add someone to my fireteam, I run into issues with finding matches…
> >
> > thats odd as mine seems to be the opposite problem haha i only find games when im with a someone so maybe it cuz im from the UK
>
> That could be… I honestly don’t know… I always at least try as i need to work my personal comms as well as working on company ones as well. Sometimes i get lucky… sometimes I don’t… it’s just a roll of the dice I suppose…

I will assume its where im from because it not just warzone its Any matchmaking just said warzone as that the worst it mainly comes in waves for the rest most no probs or its like 30min+ to find games on bad days i guess aha

> 2533274856909438;10:
> > 2542657289641224;9:
> > > 2533274856909438;8:
> > > > 2542657289641224;3:
> > > > It’s weird… if I’m by myself, I usually don’t have too much of a problem (for the most part)… but once i add someone to my fireteam, I run into issues with finding matches…
> > >
> > > thats odd as mine seems to be the opposite problem haha i only find games when im with a someone so maybe it cuz im from the UK
> >
> > That could be… I honestly don’t know… I always at least try as i need to work my personal comms as well as working on company ones as well. Sometimes i get lucky… sometimes I don’t… it’s just a roll of the dice I suppose…
>
> I will assume its where im from because it not just warzone its Any matchmaking just said warzone as that the worst it mainly comes in waves for the rest most no probs or its like 30min+ to find games on bad days i guess aha

I have seen other posts similar to this about EU and others around the globe with their servers… the population (for whatever reason) just isn’t there… and I’m not smart enough to know of any workarounds…

At the moment I don’t think the servers are working can’t even connect to the lobby for any playlist

And when I do connect to the lobby it says error on on Playlist or error when searching for players at least in war zone ranked slayer seems to be fine like always