Can't find game AT ALL

I’ve been searching and searching for about an hour now and haven’t been able to find one game… My download/upload speeds are easily able to play online, and before today I was able to find games about ever 4-5 mins. Now I can’t find any games at all… This is an absolute outrage…

I swear ive heard someone say this before…not sure tho…anyone else?

Try actually hitting “quit” on mcc and restarting the game and searching again, I’ve found it helps.

Yes, we all know. Welcome aboard many of us face the same issue as yourself, and sorry about your inconvenience and frustration.

same thing for me, when I first got the game it was able to get matches every 10-20 min or so… as of yesterday and through today I havnt been able to get a single match and ive searched nearly 5 hours on any playlist and have not been able to get anything!! very disappointed in the situation of them giving me a little trial tease and then taking it all away from me and making us wait this long… I come home from work only hoping that I can dome noobies and the problem is fixed and there is always that message that they updated it then I try it in high hopes and bam! my dreams are down the drain with another hour search time and no game:(

Every day i have to wait for a hour or more just to join a game.I hate that so much my xbox is basically just being on for nothing.I am really really sick and tired of these cheap non dedicated servers.Im a huge halo fan and im a very skilled player and love the concept of halo but im getting to the point where i just want to stop with halo and im thinking of selling my xbox one already.Please fix this -Yoink- 343 your going to loose more players if you dont get your act together.

Every day i have to wait for a hour or more just to join a game.I hate that so much my xbox is basically just being on for nothing.I am really really sick and tired of these cheap non dedicated servers.Im a huge halo fan and im a very skilled player and love the concept of halo but im getting to the point where i just want to stop with halo and im thinking of selling my xbox one already.Please fix this -Yoink- 343 your going to loose more players if you dont get your act together.

343 I bought an Xbox one just because I love halo and that you guys made a good halo game, but now I am disappointed because I can’t find an online game after all the updates. My internet is fast enough to play online but I have been waiting for about at least over an hour to play. I am getting tired of this and I am thinking of playing other games or buying a ps4.

Get your act together please I love you guys, fix the game now!!!

is there any way to see how many players are in each playlist, that way i know what playlists to search in, and which to not bother with

> 2535461058327600;9:
> is there any way to see how many players are in each playlist, that way i know what playlists to search in, and which to not bother with

That would help everyone so much it’s ridiculous.