Can't Find Defiant Maps on XBL

Is there some trick? I’ve looked high and low, but I can’t find anywhere on XBL that lets me download the new maps. I see the spotlight for the new maps, but when I select that, I only get options to view trailers.
I had considered waking up an hour early for a few games. Looks like I chose wisely and caught a few extra ZZZs.

> Is there some trick? I’ve looked high and low, but I can’t find anywhere on XBL that lets me download the new maps. I see the spotlight for the new maps, but when I select that, I only get options to view trailers.
> I had considered waking up an hour early for a few games. Looks like I chose wisely and caught a few extra ZZZs.

Just go into game marketplace under Reach and you will see it.

How can you not? They have an ad saying Halo: Reach Defiant Map Pack! Get three new maps, achievements!

It is on the Spotlight section under the My Xbox section.

I was online when it launched. The spotlight didnt have the map pack on it until much later. So until they fixed it the only way to get the map pack was to seach for it in the marketplace.

It may not be available in your country yet. However if it is, I would find the Halo Reach game and look under the “Extras” section. That’s where I found a download link for mine.

> How can you not? They have an ad saying Halo: Reach Defiant Map Pack! Get three new maps, achievements!
>
> It is on the Spotlight section under the My Xbox section.

Try reading the OP again. The spotlight only had previews, no maps. I also looked for it by exploring game content and it wasn’t there either.

> > How can you not? They have an ad saying Halo: Reach Defiant Map Pack! Get three new maps, achievements!
> >
> > It is on the Spotlight section under the My Xbox section.
>
> Try reading the OP again. The spotlight only had previews, no maps. I also looked for it by exploring game content and it wasn’t there either.

Hmm it popped right up for me when i went to redownload it in game marketplace. Ill check it again.

Content usually shows up on Xbox.com before XBL. Check there and put it in your DL queue.

Under game marketplace go to add-ons and extras. Make sure your on newest and its 5 of 50. Says Defiant map pack. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the tips, guys, but none of those yielded the map pack when I tried at 7:00 am here in Bellevue, WA. Looks like I shouldn’t have a problem finding it tonight when I get home from work though.