Can't find any Multiplayer games

I seem to be having the problem that everyone was having at launch, I can’t find any multiplayer games whatsoever. It’s pretty irritating.

I have only been able to get into 3 matches since launch. Literally…

I have this problem all the time, last few months. Have to wait until 343 fixes it, hopefully in April. I’ve had it happen multiple times in a row with different games. They SHOULD have this fixed for ranks or its gunna frustrate a lot of people.

Idk i can find matches quickly without any problem, fast.
maybe is your internet

I have 9ms ping, max download speed is around 1.9 mb/s (megabytes not megabits) and I cannot get one game.

I am in Australia though and it seems to be more common issue here.

Any aussies out there actually getting games consistently?

> 2533274798064262;6:
> I have 9ms ping, max download speed is around 1.9 mb/s (megabytes not megabits) and I cannot get one game.
>
> I am in Australia though and it seems to be more common issue here.
>
> Any aussies out there actually getting games consistently?

I can get Team Slayer & Halo 3 pretty consistently. Usually only takes 5 or so minutes.
Unfortunately I’m one of the few who favour Halo4. Last night I was able to play 3 games of H4, with a wait of 30-40 minutes of matchmaking for each game. Whereas tonight I left it searching for a couple of hours & couldn’t get one match happening.
But if I flick back to one of the other modes… always get a game in 5-10mins.
Never been able to get a game of BTB since launch. Haven’t tried any of the other modes.