Can't find any match!

Hello everyone,

First of all I want to say that I live in Lisbon, Portugal (Europe). I’ve been having this problem for 5 months and till this day no could help me out. So I see some Halo Youtubers and it bothers me that they can play all gamemodes at any time with no problem. I see UberNick which is from Ireland having no problems finding BTB, Action Sack, Infection and even the new gamemode that came with the Yap Yap. But when it comes to me I can only find Slayer games in South American Servers and North Amercan Servers which are a pain because it lags a lot. I tried finding games specially in BTB but I stant in the lobby for almost 20 minutes and find no game, and that kinda sucks because when infection came out I missed the opportunity to have that special nameplate. I want help to find why is this happening to me. I decided to come back to MCC because everyone is saying that the game is finally playable and with the match composer and dedicated servers people are having a very good time, but with me is quite the contrary, and I’m really excited for Halo on PC but I’m afraid that the same might happen. To add I have zero problems with other games on Xbox and PC. It almost seems that Halo hates me because I remember that when I used to play Halo 5 the same happened, the only difference being that I could find ANY match on ANY gamemode but most of the times it was on NA servers. I wish someone could help me out because this is driving me crazy, I’ve always been a huge Halo fan and unfortunatly I can’t play.

To everyone reading this,
Have a nice day.

> 2533274875712899;1:
> Hello everyone,
>
> First of all I want to say that I live in Lisbon, Portugal (Europe). I’ve been having this problem for 5 months and till this day no could help me out. So I see some Halo Youtubers and it bothers me that they can play all gamemodes at any time with no problem. I see UberNick which is from Ireland having no problems finding BTB, Action Sack, Infection and even the new gamemode that came with the Yap Yap. But when it comes to me I can only find Slayer games in South American Servers and North Amercan Servers which are a pain because it lags a lot. I tried finding games specially in BTB but I stant in the lobby for almost 20 minutes and find no game, and that kinda sucks because when infection came out I missed the opportunity to have that special nameplate. I want help to find why is this happening to me. I decided to come back to MCC because everyone is saying that the game is finally playable and with the match composer and dedicated servers people are having a very good time, but with me is quite the contrary, and I’m really excited for Halo on PC but I’m afraid that the same might happen. To add I have zero problems with other games on Xbox and PC. It almost seems that Halo hates me because I remember that when I used to play Halo 5 the same happened, the only difference being that I could find ANY match on ANY gamemode but most of the times it was on NA servers. I wish someone could help me out because this is driving me crazy, I’ve always been a huge Halo fan and unfortunatly I can’t play.
>
> To everyone reading this,
> Have a nice day.

And when you finally do find a match, it goes “Welp it’s taken more than two seconds to begin the game, TIME TO RESTART THE SEARCH!”
It’s bad when you can find a game quickly, but it has to be absolute murder when it happens for searches like the ones you described :frowning:

> 2533274850869596;2:
> > 2533274875712899;1:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > First of all I want to say that I live in Lisbon, Portugal (Europe). I’ve been having this problem for 5 months and till this day no could help me out. So I see some Halo Youtubers and it bothers me that they can play all gamemodes at any time with no problem. I see UberNick which is from Ireland having no problems finding BTB, Action Sack, Infection and even the new gamemode that came with the Yap Yap. But when it comes to me I can only find Slayer games in South American Servers and North Amercan Servers which are a pain because it lags a lot. I tried finding games specially in BTB but I stant in the lobby for almost 20 minutes and find no game, and that kinda sucks because when infection came out I missed the opportunity to have that special nameplate. I want help to find why is this happening to me. I decided to come back to MCC because everyone is saying that the game is finally playable and with the match composer and dedicated servers people are having a very good time, but with me is quite the contrary, and I’m really excited for Halo on PC but I’m afraid that the same might happen. To add I have zero problems with other games on Xbox and PC. It almost seems that Halo hates me because I remember that when I used to play Halo 5 the same happened, the only difference being that I could find ANY match on ANY gamemode but most of the times it was on NA servers. I wish someone could help me out because this is driving me crazy, I’ve always been a huge Halo fan and unfortunatly I can’t play.
> >
> > To everyone reading this,
> > Have a nice day.
>
> And when you finally do find a match, it goes “Welp it’s taken more than two seconds to begin the game, TIME TO RESTART THE SEARCH!”
> It’s bad when you can find a game quickly, but it has to be absolute murder when it happens for searches like the ones you described :frowning:

And when you finally get a game and the host leaves and you get booted to tht main menu with a 20 min ban? It’s the second time this happens to me and I’m losing my patience… Everyone enjoying the game and I only have problems after problems