cant find a wraith tank at all anymore

Recently I looked over the mm playlists and dominon is also gone. thers not even one map that has a wraith tank on it. I agree that maps are not vast enough but atleast one wraith on ragnarok opp the laser can be accomodated. imho its impossible to find this tank in mm inspite of having bought all dlc. where must i put my request for inclusion of wraith.

EDIT: Wraith is present in dlc however im yet to see dlc maps appear in mm.

you are not wrong.
Dominion was the only one.
Personally I dont miss it.

343, BTB Heavies playlist - Wraiths and falcons Kgo.

Man i miss it in Multiplayer…

> 343, BTB Heavies playlist - Wraiths and falcons Kgo.
>
> Man i miss it in Multiplayer…

It’s coming.

If you’re looking for the Wraith in matchmaking to max out the Wraith Destroyer commendation then I suggest looking for it in Spartan Ops. Blowing up Wraiths there counts toward your commendation.

> If you’re looking for the Wraith in matchmaking to max out the Wraith Destroyer commendation then I suggest looking for it in Spartan Ops. Blowing up Wraiths there counts toward your commendation.

Plus, outside of Outcast, it is the only place Wraiths can even be found! O.O

Prepare though, for Big Team Heavies!!! :D:D:D

Rotational playlists aren’t the solution though. There should be 5v5 objective and 6v6 dominion. Makes it good for teams. Wraiths in dominion!

I don’t understand why 343 would make commendations to do with certain vehicles, only for those vehicles to show up on a single playlist. I miss the Scorpion and Wraith, not for commendations but for the fact that they’re so fun to use, especially the Wraith, it’s by far one of my favourite vehicles in Halo.

They should at least show up in Big team, or replace the mantis’ on Ragnarok with Wraiths in CTF.

No more separate playlists. Put it in the BTB playlist as a game type. Making a REAL BTB and a REAL team slayer playlist was the first great step by 343.

We don’t need anymore secondary playlists.

@flyingfoam I was looking out for the wraith mastery but actually im more interested in driving it.
Enjoyed a lot of mortar bombing in halo 3 and halo reach. Hope the heavys pl as said by AStreamOfCream and Cizlin shows up cos Im slowly starting to play reach more. In fact I just played games driving wraith and a superb game involving me driving a plane with two gunners pileing up the kills (sounds thrilling? cos it was)
Having playlist for btb is cool idea tho I believe it wud make sense wth DLC. Either way theres anyway far too much lag and blank screens for me to play. Could be just me tho.

Btw ppl is there a chance this topic makes any difference?

Meanwhile, off to reach I go. Ta-ta.

Back from reach, just breezed thru team dlc. Finally DLC maps … gr8. Btw abt heavies, whn is it due to appear, anybody?