Can't find a match

Anyone else can’t find a match at all? I’m stuck in que for about 20 minutes now…

Same, can’t find a match at all.

Same. So it isn’t just me. Did you guys also have to update? I thought that was supposed to fix this crap. It’s been a whole week and I still can’t even find ONE MATCH

I just updated too. I can only find matches in H2A at the moment . . . trying other play lists (and typing in here whilst waiting.)

Sometimes patches take some time to work.
Was the same with last patch for me, I did not work properly, Wait until later this evening or tomorrow morning.

When I go to matchmaking I noticed it said click Y to view last carnage report. But I haven’t played a game in a week. So I click it and the game freezes and crashes. The click Y is always there also…

> 2533274901904221;6:
> When I go to matchmaking I noticed it said click Y to view last carnage report. But I haven’t played a game in a week. So I click it and the game freezes and crashes. The click Y is always there also…

Don’t press Y till you played a match? Probably a roll over crash between updates.

> 2678703528372666;5:
> Sometimes patches take some time to work.
> Was the same with last patch for me, I did not work properly, Wait until later this evening or tomorrow morning.

Agreed. I think it’s important to remember that thousands of people need to download the patch and then start getting online in order for things to start stabilizing. Hopefully things start working soon, dear lord. I shudder to think what will happen if this patch isn’t a major improvement . . .

I would do that but I can’t find a game. And other people are having the exact same issue

> 2533274901904221;9:
> I would do that but I can’t find a game. And other people are having the exact same issue

Play a custom game.

yeah this is kinda out of control i have not played one match online since i bought this game

Same here going on 30 mins now no games :confused:

Literally still sitting in the same que no game!

Searching for players… 50 min later

like what the -Yoink- is the problem? we can land a probe on an asteroid in space thousands of miles from earth, but we cant connect to a server in a video game. 343 is starting to remind me of Curt Schilling. they are doing the same thing as battlefield 4. Atleast Dice learned from there mistakes and did not launch hardline until it would work. idk wtf the problem is with this company there going down a horrible path. i have not been able to play a single game in 2 weeks not one

I’m going to be calling microsoft studios for my money back…

> 2533274805054865;11:
> yeah this is kinda out of control i have not played one match online since i bought this game

Same deal here. Just got an Xbox One on black friday hoping to have some online fun but i have not been able to find a single match yet. Not one.

Same here man, have yet to find a match. Just sits at SEARCHING FOR PLAYERS…
Open NAT btw.

Yep I am sick and tired of this -Yoink-…

ok so I can’t find a match for anything but halo3 playlist