can't find a game.

Why can’t I find a game? I’ve been searching for about 5-10 minutes and noting.

But one awesome thing happened I got tartrus’s gravel cert

Wait nevermind I found one on FF I think no one is playing WZ or infection

i have severel gamemodes where i cant find s***.
but he halo 5 ahs the highes player population since halo 3 am i right? :smiley:

Anything in Arena is easier to find a game than WZ at the moment.

> 2535461330364523;4:
> Anything in Arena is easier to find a game than WZ at the moment.

breakout and big team battle are playmodes i can raerly find a game in the last months

I can never find games on warzone assault or grifball

I see these kind of things happening more often than in the past.

This can be explained in three simple words

low player population

> 2533274832130936;8:
> This can be explained in three simple words
>
> low player population

No not really there are a variety different reasons why I can’t find a match, too many to list but it is certainly not low population

Halo 5 is the 14th most played game atm that could be why

It has less players than Battlefield 4 a 3 year old game

> 2535439780801708;10:
> Halo 5 is the 14th most played game atm that could be why
> It has less players than Battlefield 4 a 3 year old game

I wonder why that is ???

> 2535469600463812;9:
> > 2533274832130936;8:
> > This can be explained in three simple words
> >
> > low player population
>
>
> No not really there are a variety different reasons why I can’t find a match, too many to list but it is certainly not low population

This is what’s called denial
H5 is the 14th most played game under battlefield 4 ( a 3 year old game by the way) and has less than 26,000 people
playing it works wide
when you factor in things like time zone and region lock and less than 26,000 people playing, it’s no wonder why people can’t find matches

loe player population is most certainly the issue

> 2533274832130936;12:
> > 2535469600463812;9:
> > > 2533274832130936;8:
> > > This can be explained in three simple words
> > >
> > > low player population
> >
> >
> > No not really there are a variety different reasons why I can’t find a match, too many to list but it is certainly not low population
>
>
> This is what’s called denial
> H5 is the 14th most played game under battlefield 4 ( a 3 year old game by the way) and has less than 26,000 people
> playing it works wide
> when you factor in things like time zone and region lock and less than 26,000 people playing, it’s no wonder why people can’t find matches
>
> loe player population is most certainly the issue

No it isn’t the only reason why I posted this topic is because usually I can find a game just 2 seconds after selecting a playlist (FF, infection slayer, TA(team arena) etc) so I thought of this as odd. Also anyone notice the new action sack playlist?