Can't find a game in anything other than infection

want to play warzone or just anything else but the only thing that works is infection??

> 2533274823107611;1:
> want to play warzone or just anything else but the only thing that works is infection??

live is experiencing issues.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274823107611;1:
> > want to play warzone or just anything else but the only thing that works is infection??
>
>
> live is experiencing issues.

Thankyou for feedback :slight_smile:

Either that, or Infection is just that sick.

I keep getting booted from infection. Servers are garbage today I guess.

> 2533274843882340;5:
> I keep getting booted from infection. Servers are garbage today I guess.

yea I had similar issues

Yea I’ve already played 10 rounds of infection and i’m over it now. After al the hype it just mah… Don’t see why everyone has been crying for this for so long. One thing though the maps are great. But game play is like, infected run around liking for live people and live people are just camping out all one corner or lol there were 4 people sitting on top of a tv/computer monitor. That’s not fun for my taste. Bring back WWFF.

> 2533275017602303;7:
> Yea I’ve already played 10 rounds of infection and in over it now. After al the hype it just mah… Don’t see why everyone has been crying for this for so long. One thing though the maps are great. But game play is like, infected run around liking for live people and live people are just camping out all one corner or lol there were 4 people sitting on top of a tv/computer monitor. That’s not fun for my taste. Bring back WWFF.

So its basically how Infection has been played since it first showed up in Halo 3. No shock there.

well turbo had a fair amount of people pretty certain it is just hype right now

Ha, i almost want to say because everyone one has been wanting to play this so nothing else matters.
I for one will be running around forge with my new pew pew plasma rifle!

The other playlists will get a higher population once people get tired of infection. Plenty of people are only playing it because it’s new… Well, also because it’s fun but it will still be spread out eventually.

yes. yes you can find game in other playlists

It was interesting to me how quickly I realized whilst playing infection that, despite playing infection in the very greatest form it has ever taken, I really didn’t give that much of a toss about infection.

It just seems so lame and gimmicky compared to the balls-to-the-walls scale of Warzone and the tight, competitive gunplay of Arena.