Cant find a game after getting avoid me status

I played a team 3 nights ago that where you isn’t tamper switches and glitches.i called them out… Next day I had an avoid me rep on my view card. Now I can find a match. Xbox live is no help, 343 is no help. These players tamper with my account and I’m the one who gets the unwarranted negative feedback. My Xbox live account still has "good player " rep. Some body care to explain this to me ??this stupid system?

How are you both Avoid Me and Good Player?

> 2533274803493024;2:
> How are you both Avoid Me and Good Player?

The enforcement page doesn’t always show an up to date status of your reputation. Mine took a week+ to reflect changes.

I have avoid me as well. If u wanna play some custom games to get our rep up lmk. Gt: Waisgrus I’m online right now if u want to play

In the past week my rep has had 5 new cheating complaints and 5 new unsportsmanlike. It makes me a bit worried about how many people are make false reports. In halo 4 I had a ton of mic abuse reports even though I never used my mic.

From the Xbox Enforcement page:

> How do you stop people from unfairly manipulating my reputation score?
> The reputation system is designed to be resilient and to prevent abuse from other players. There are a number of protections put in place to ensure that other users are not unfairly affecting your reputation score. Reputation takes into account a wide range of data points, of which community feedback is only one component. However, in order to ensure the security and integrity of the reputation system and Xbox Live, we cannot divulge specific reputation protections.
>
> A popular gamer got all of his friends to spam complaints against me. Will this lower my reputation?
> No. Though your reputation score can be impacted after accumulating legitimate negative feedback, spamming someone with unwarranted or baseless complaints (even from a large number of players) will not unfairly result in a lower reputation.

I would be ashamed to know that it takes over 7 days for this “non hack able” portion of conduct enforcement by Microsoft to update. I still have a good rep on my account and have avoid on my gamer card. I am the least confrontational perison on Xbox. Anyone care to help me get this fixed please let me know

> 2533274962122285;5:
> In the past week my rep has had 5 new cheating complaints and 5 new unsportsmanlike. It makes me a bit worried about how many people are make false reports. In halo 4 I had a ton of mic abuse reports even though I never used my mic.

How do you see what reports you have?

> 2533274805596167;7:
> I would be ashamed to know that it takes over 7 days for this “non hack able” portion of conduct enforcement by Microsoft to update. I still have a good rep on my account and have avoid on my gamer card. I am the least confrontational perison on Xbox. Anyone care to help me get this fixed please let me know

I legitmately feel bad for you, man. :confused:
Your service record shows nothing that would say that you deserve that reputation, you seem to be just a regular person trying to play.
Maybe you should try to contact xbox live support and try to talk to them about it and ask them whether they can see any link between the people who reported you, this would basically mean that this guy called them to spam you with reports and that it’s unjustified.
Hope you will get some help and that the guy or any guy who does that gets a permanent bann from xbox live (no joke), because if you feel like you have the right to decline the right of others to be able to find a game with other regular people then you are just a stupid -Yoink-.

Good luck to you!

> 2533274843875149;8:
> > 2533274962122285;5:
> > In the past week my rep has had 5 new cheating complaints and 5 new unsportsmanlike. It makes me a bit worried about how many people are make false reports. In halo 4 I had a ton of mic abuse reports even though I never used my mic.
>
>
> How do you see what reports you have?

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/reputation

I too have been put on the avoid list. Ive been put on it for voice communication, when I no longer own mic and haven’t for three weeks. I was trolled in overwatch for going 40+and 0 in 7 games and all I could hear on my tv was kids screaming they were going to report me. Ive been a member for 9 years with a large gamerscore and thousands of dollars in digital content, how is it legal?

i’m in the same boat. add me as a friend and i’ll try liking links on your activity feed, if you do the same! i’ve heard that works. GT: Amalgam Zero

> 2533274803493024;6:
> From the Xbox Enforcement page:
>
>
> > How do you stop people from unfairly manipulating my reputation score?
> > The reputation system is designed to be resilient and to prevent abuse from other players. There are a number of protections put in place to ensure that other users are not unfairly affecting your reputation score. Reputation takes into account a wide range of data points, of which community feedback is only one component. However, in order to ensure the security and integrity of the reputation system and Xbox Live, we cannot divulge specific reputation protections.
> >
> > A popular gamer got all of his friends to spam complaints against me. Will this lower my reputation?
> > No. Though your reputation score can be impacted after accumulating legitimate negative feedback, spamming someone with unwarranted or baseless complaints (even from a large number of players) will not unfairly result in a lower reputation.

thats some bull right there. my rep has lowered as well, i cant find matches anymore unless im in a team -.- NEVER EVER had this problem in cod.

> 2533274803493024;6:
> From the Xbox Enforcement page:
>
>
> > How do you stop people from unfairly manipulating my reputation score?
> > The reputation system is designed to be resilient and to prevent abuse from other players. There are a number of protections put in place to ensure that other users are not unfairly affecting your reputation score. Reputation takes into account a wide range of data points, of which community feedback is only one component. However, in order to ensure the security and integrity of the reputation system and Xbox Live, we cannot divulge specific reputation protections.
> >
> > A popular gamer got all of his friends to spam complaints against me. Will this lower my reputation?
> > No. Though your reputation score can be impacted after accumulating legitimate negative feedback, spamming someone with unwarranted or baseless complaints (even from a large number of players) will not unfairly result in a lower reputation.

Smoke and mirrors. This has been already proven to be a lIe by creating new accounts and having people report it.

I’ve talked to Xbox live twice by phone and twice on chat, and received the same robotic responses. “We totally understand” and “We will do all we can to help you resolve this issue.” 3 weeks and counting. And whoever put that quote from Xbox live enforcement can save it to someone that doesn’t know anybetter. I am not a unsporting player. You can clearly see my record speaks for itself. Xbox live can easily take me off this “avoid me” status.

Haha, i’ve had 4 reports of cheating…

I too am in the same boat. I’ve had 10 reports of cheating…I wouldn’t even know how to begin to cheat in. H5. Does anyone here know how long it takes to get your rep back up and how to do it?

It’s been almost a month now… I’ve talked to Xbox live half a dozen times. They are absolutely useless . Their so called "enforcement " program is definitely flawed. I highly doubt they investigate cases of people spamming players accounts. I have cheating complains. I would not know where to start. useless

Guess what xboxlive / 343?! It’s been over two months and none of you still will fix this issue. There is no evidence of me being unsporting or cheating, yet you seem to believe spammers. I’ve been playing halo /Xbox for over a decade… It stops today after still not being able to find matches over your so called fair enforcement policy