Can't escape from death

We lost the game by 2 points. Thanks lag GameClips.io - TheEzioaltair playing Halo 5: Guardians. Watch more Xbox Clips at GameClips.io

Lazy link

OP, you’ll be able to make clickable links like this when you hit marine rank :smiley:

On topic, you were getting hit by a suppressor and br, while the lag sucked I really don’t think you stood a chance either way buddy. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Also, in the clip you weren’t winning, so I don’t know where you got the “lost by 2 points” part. Did you have a rush of good luck post clip?

It’s interesting that the map is called shutdown in German (hope that’s German, I don’t want to embarrass myself lol). In America, it’s called Eden.

Edit: J0b R, I might have won this round, but I’m sure you’ll be back for revenge…

lazy link

> 2533274803493024;2:
> Lazy link

you win this round

> 2533274803493024;2:
> On topic, you were getting hit by a suppressor and br, while the lag sucked I really don’t think you stood a chance either way buddy. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Also, in the clip you weren’t winning, so I don’t know where you got the “lost by 2 points” part. Did you have a rush of good luck?
>
> It’s interesting that the map is called shutdown in German (hope that’s German, I don’t want to embarrass myself lol). In America, it’s called Eden.

In german it’s also called Eden :wink: Showdown means Slayer :smiley: And the game ended 48-50.
Had to edit this post because I already reached my maximum daily limit of 2 posts lol