Can't enjoy Halo anymore because of stats

I’m probably going to sound stupid as hell but right now I just can’t take it. I play Warzone because it gives you more REQs than Arena, though it’s getting harder and harder to play Warzone because the matchmaking is so screwed up. I either get matched up in games where my team is a bunch of babies and I am the only one trying to pull everything together or I’m in a team that wins but I’m just doing awful. Sometimes the fact that I’m doing awful takes over the fact that I’m winning because I’m all about improving myself, and I quit that match. In my ridiculous opinion, I believe I have more fun doing better on my own rather than my team doing good and me doing bad. I camp and quit because I’m so focused on my own stats that I don’t know how to help my own team. Until a Social playlist comes out, Halo 5 will just feel like a survival-of-the-fittest to me because there are times when I feel good playing and one bad game can instantly change my mood. And BTW, I don’t have a group to play Halo with, all my friends play BOIII, RS: Siege, Fallout, etc.

Go out and meet some new friends, all of the people I play with on Halo 5 I only met through playing a talking with a mic. I get the stats thing, but even if I’m doing down right horrible I would never quit (unless a random disconnect happens) I tend to go slightly more deaths than kills if I’m having a bad game, but usually I’m more focused on killing that when I die it doesn’t have much of an affect. I would just recommend finding some people to play with :slight_smile:

Wait, so you care about warzone stats? haha

Well i suggest you stop that. Warzone is the casual playlist.

At least you will have social tomorrow.

I was hating this game and raging a lot trying to play solo. Then I started playing with some people on the forums and I really don’t care about winning or losing anymore. It’s just fun to play with people who can tolerate how much of a -Yoink- hole I am.

> 2533274858827953;3:
> Wait, so you care about warzone stats? haha
>
> Well i suggest you stop that. Warzone is the casual playlist.
>
> At least you will have social tomorrow.

I wish it was as casual as not recording your kills and deaths like Halo 3’s casual playlists. That’s why I enjoyed Halo 3 a lot more. Only wins and losses mattered back then.

The only thing that makes me upset is when teammates do not rush armory on Raid on Apex 7 so the enemy gets 2 bases in the beginning of the match.

I don’t like the gap between rankings. I play on my wife’s profile and she’s silver. I do really good. I play on my profile it’s gold and I suck so bad I want to quit . Does the rankings ever start over or go back down?

I’ve found it more fun to play arena slayer and just go for the win. Nothing more intense in gaming than pulling off a 50-49 victory, even if you are doing poorly.

> 2533274829635670;5:
> > 2533274858827953;3:
> > Wait, so you care about warzone stats? haha
> >
> > Well i suggest you stop that. Warzone is the casual playlist.
> >
> > At least you will have social tomorrow.
>
>
> I wish it was as casual as not recording your kills and deaths.

Well you should try to help yourself realize that your stats dont matter in the slightest if you have to camp to get them. If you dont run around and get killed by better players then you’ll never be a better player yourself.

I suggest just making a new account(which all your accounts should have gold if one does) where you can say this account isnt important to me. Req points are pointless anyways. Who really cares about a bunch of perm unlocks that will be irrelevant when the next game comes out. Halo is about the gameplay, not looking a little less ugly to other players.

> 2533274897981085;7:
> I don’t like the gap between rankings. I play on my wife’s profile and she’s silver. I do really good. I play on my profile it’s gold and I suck so bad I want to quit . Does the rankings ever start over or go back down?

December 15th buddy. Next reset will be Jan 31st.

> 2533274897981085;7:
> I don’t like the gap between rankings. I play on my wife’s profile and she’s silver. I do really good. I play on my profile it’s gold and I suck so bad I want to quit . Does the rankings ever start over or go back down?

The seasons are starting with the update so you’ll be back to prelim matches here soon to get a new rank

> 2533274829635670;1:
> I’m probably going to sound stupid as hell but right now I just can’t take it. I play Warzone because it gives you more REQs than Arena, though it’s getting harder and harder to play Warzone because the matchmaking is so screwed up. I either get matched up in games where my team is a bunch of babies and I am the only one trying to pull everything together or I’m in a team that wins but I’m just doing awful. Sometimes the fact that I’m doing awful takes over the fact that I’m winning because I’m all about improving myself, and I quit that match. In my ridiculous opinion, I believe I have more fun doing better on my own rather than my team doing good and me doing bad. I camp and quit because I’m so focused on my own stats that I don’t know how to help my own team. Until a Social playlist comes out, Halo 5 will just feel like a survival-of-the-fittest to me because there are times when I feel good playing and one bad game can instantly change my mood. And BTW, I don’t have a group to play Halo with, all my friends play BOIII, RS: Siege, Fallout, etc.

I believe that BTB gives about the same amount of RP’s but way less XP. If it’s just RP you care about then I would play it. I have been enjoying it quite a bit. It’s way better than Warzone in my opinion.

> 2533274863544717;12:
> > 2533274829635670;1:
> > I’m probably going to sound stupid as hell but right now I just can’t take it. I play Warzone because it gives you more REQs than Arena, though it’s getting harder and harder to play Warzone because the matchmaking is so screwed up. I either get matched up in games where my team is a bunch of babies and I am the only one trying to pull everything together or I’m in a team that wins but I’m just doing awful. Sometimes the fact that I’m doing awful takes over the fact that I’m winning because I’m all about improving myself, and I quit that match. In my ridiculous opinion, I believe I have more fun doing better on my own rather than my team doing good and me doing bad. I camp and quit because I’m so focused on my own stats that I don’t know how to help my own team. Until a Social playlist comes out, Halo 5 will just feel like a survival-of-the-fittest to me because there are times when I feel good playing and one bad game can instantly change my mood. And BTW, I don’t have a group to play Halo with, all my friends play BOIII, RS: Siege, Fallout, etc.
>
>
> I believe that BTB gives about the same amount of RP’s but way less XP. If it’s just RP you care about then I would play it. I have been enjoying it quite a bit. It’s way better than Warzone in my opinion.

Now that will bring back memories of Halo 3 BTB when nothing mattered but laughs.

Today I played with a party rather than solo for the first time in Warzone. Needless to say, it was quite fun, granted that I ended up in Unysheks fireteam.

Out all my games, all were solo except the couple I played today with them. Warzone really is more frustrating solo and as a result my W/L is roughly 63%. Although I did manage to become #1 in my country for Warzone K/D while playing solo.

> 2533274829635670;1:
> I’m probably going to sound stupid as hell but right now I just can’t take it. I play Warzone because it gives you more REQs than Arena, though it’s getting harder and harder to play Warzone because the matchmaking is so screwed up. I either get matched up in games where my team is a bunch of babies and I am the only one trying to pull everything together or I’m in a team that wins but I’m just doing awful. Sometimes the fact that I’m doing awful takes over the fact that I’m winning because I’m all about improving myself, and I quit that match. In my ridiculous opinion, I believe I have more fun doing better on my own rather than my team doing good and me doing bad. I camp and quit because I’m so focused on my own stats that I don’t know how to help my own team. Until a Social playlist comes out, Halo 5 will just feel like a survival-of-the-fittest to me because there are times when I feel good playing and one bad game can instantly change my mood. And BTW, I don’t have a group to play Halo with, all my friends play BOIII, RS: Siege, Fallout, etc.

I feel the same way, m8

This is me too. I have something of an obsession with my KD, and I try to avoid arena because for some reason I’m not good at it. I want social playlists to lift the burden of trying to keep a high kd

If you let stats bother you that much, you might need a breather and a break from this game. Seriously. Its not a big deal.