Cant download mappacks on new console

Hello all,

Last week I got a new Xbox 360 with a bigger hard drive, and today I thought: Lets go check out the new Halo 4 mappacks included with my Limited Edition.

But when I try to dowload the mappacks, it says I have to pay points for the warpass/mappacks. I can’t find any option to download the packs for free, as it should be with my Limited Edition of Halo 4. I also tried to re-enter the code included with the Limited Edition codes, but it says it already has been rendeemed.

I’m ofcourse using the same live-account as I have used the code with at the release of Halo 4. What it going wrong???

go to your account settings from the xbox dashboard, then select download history, from there find the map packs and download them

Well thats the problem… I never downloaded the new mappacks. Only the first one (not even sure about that too).

are you trying to download them from the marketplace or halo 4’s in game store? you need to do it from the in game store for it to work

Try doing that “licence tranfer” thing. It’s in the account settings section

I tried from both, without success

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/download-content?icid=furl_drm

And I also did the licence transfer + restart console. Also without effect… :frowning:

Try deleting and downloading your profile again

hold on, have you downloaded the infinity actual kit onto this hard drive?

No I have not, where can I find this? Its not in the market place from the Halo 4 main menu.

> No I have not, where can I find this? Its not in the market place from the Halo 4 main menu.

ah, thats the issue then, once again, go to your download history and find the infinity actual kit, then redownload that. should fix your issue

Yes! Thats it! Thanks a lot =D

no problem, glad to help!