Can't deal with these bad teammates anymore

I used to be able to carry these people back in the day in h3, reach and even 4 but here? no hope. Now i ask for help making a team that is consistent and positive.

Check the Recruitment forum. Also party up with good randoms that you play with. Chances are they’re equally frustrated and would gladly party up.

sounds good

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments.</mark>

I know right? Me and one of my friend are always at 20+ kda per gam and still we lose almost every slayer or BTB slayer games. It seems we’ere ALWAYS playing against pro and our teamates are retarded cows. It starting to eat at my pleasure little by little.

Its bad enough that some of them are 3/16. Sometimes its just me, and another guy who are positive or at least neutral, then the other 2 monkeys on the team are 3/17 or sometimes even worse. The teams better off with them quitting and having a 2 v 4.
I wouldn’t be as butt hurt if they at least ranked my individual performance instead of the whole teams performance.

Join a clan and find a fireteam.
Its not hard to find new friends on here.

same for me

> 2533274868518923;4:
> I know right? Me and one of my friend are always at 20+ kda per gam and still we lose almost every slayer or BTB slayer games. It seems we’ere ALWAYS playing against pro and our teamates are retarded cows. It starting to eat at my pleasure little by little.

Your average KD spread is 3.66 in Arena. So unless you’re averaging a record amount of assists, you’re not nearly 20 KDA every game.

I can understand when someone is having a -Yoink- game ( I have them too) but sometimes you just gotta commit to trying something less risky, like holding a capture point (in WZ, for example).

> 2533274840443370;8:
> > 2533274868518923;4:
> > I know right? Me and one of my friend are always at 20+ kda per gam and still we lose almost every slayer or BTB slayer games. It seems we’ere ALWAYS playing against pro and our teamates are retarded cows. It starting to eat at my pleasure little by little.
>
>
> Your average KD spread is 3.66 in Arena. So unless you’re averaging a record amount of assists, you’re not nearly 20 KDA every game.

Did the fact check and discovered the little white lie.

> 2533274830462261;9:
> I can understand when someone is having a -Yoink- game ( I have them too) but sometimes you just gotta commit to trying something less risky, like holding a capture point (in WZ, for example).

I was always a a consistent, 1.4-1.8 KD ration guy in previous Halo games. I don’t know what it is about this one, but I have such varying degrees of success in Halo 5. One game I can go 14/3, and follow it up with 3/12. I don’t understand it.

If you are playing against your equals not every one can get all the kills

> 2533274810869716;1:
> I used to be able to carry these people back in the day in h3, reach and even 4 but here? no hope. Now i ask for help making a team that is consistent and positive.

hit me up. i am the same say. these scrubs keep bringing my K/D and win percentage down. When i play on a decent team i average 20 kills with a 2.0 K/D. but its so hit or miss cuz i don’t have a clan or friends that play halo5. predominantly a ps4 gamer this gen, but halo5 MP is too good.

> 2714893168235097;10:
> > 2533274840443370;8:
> > > 2533274868518923;4:
> > > I know right? Me and one of my friend are always at 20+ kda per gam and still we lose almost every slayer or BTB slayer games. It seems we’ere ALWAYS playing against pro and our teamates are retarded cows. It starting to eat at my pleasure little by little.
> >
> >
> > Your average KD spread is 3.66 in Arena. So unless you’re averaging a record amount of assists, you’re not nearly 20 KDA every game.
>
>
> Did the fact check and discovered the little white lie.

lol yeah you shouldn’t lie about 20 kills/game when people can fact check you right on the spot

> 2533274840443370;11:
> > 2533274830462261;9:
> > I can understand when someone is having a -Yoink- game ( I have them too) but sometimes you just gotta commit to trying something less risky, like holding a capture point (in WZ, for example).
>
>
> I was always a a consistent, 1.4-1.8 KD ration guy in previous Halo games. I don’t know what it is about this one, but I have such varying degrees of success in Halo 5. One game I can go 14/3, and follow it up with 3/12. I don’t understand it.

This is how it goes for me too… It’s frustrating. Needless to say the current match making system is broken.

Same here. I can’t say I’m much better now, I’m sucking hard. But last night was bs. My entire team was unranked but me, new players too. And the enemy team was all ranked with a Champion in their ranks… I mean how the hell is that fair?

Edit: My team / Their team

SR Ranks.
Them in order: 51, 44, 64, 55, 54, 42, 52, 42
Us in order: 34, 39, 17, 24, 25, 14, 3, 4

You know, I can live with fools going 5/15 if they talk. If they talk, we can work as a team and these people won’t be losing out because they’re trying to be lone wolves. Lack of communication hinders success in almost all game types especially Warzone! For the love of God, get out of party chat, switch on youe mics and start talking!

> 2601632999026533;17:
> You know, I can live with fools going 5/15 if they talk. If they talk, we can work as a team and these people won’t be losing out because they’re trying to be lone wolves. Lack of communication hinders success in almost all game types especially Warzone! For the love of God, get out of party chat, switch on youe mics and start talking!

Why would I talk to randoms when I can talk to my friends?

> 2533274792623659;14:
> > 2714893168235097;10:
> > > 2533274840443370;8:
> > > > 2533274868518923;4:
> > > > I know right? Me and one of my friend are always at 20+ kda per gam and still we lose almost every slayer or BTB slayer games. It seems we’ere ALWAYS playing against pro and our teamates are retarded cows. It starting to eat at my pleasure little by little.
> > >
> > >
> > > Your average KD spread is 3.66 in Arena. So unless you’re averaging a record amount of assists, you’re not nearly 20 KDA every game.
> >
> >
> > Did the fact check and discovered the little white lie.
>
>
> lol yeah you shouldn’t lie about 20 kills/game when people can fact check you right on the spot

Does it really matter that much? 3.66 is still respectable and he has a point. Too many guys out there who should just stick with Mario…

> 2533274837720524;18:
> > 2601632999026533;17:
> > You know, I can live with fools going 5/15 if they talk. If they talk, we can work as a team and these people won’t be losing out because they’re trying to be lone wolves. Lack of communication hinders success in almost all game types especially Warzone! For the love of God, get out of party chat, switch on youe mics and start talking!
>
>
> Why would I talk to randoms when I can talk to my friends?

The majority of the time I’m playing I actually have my mic plugged in. The problem is 90%+ of the individuals don’t have anything to say that is conducive to the team winning. It’s either “what up ni**a” which to me speaks volumes about your level of intelligence or its someone complaining about losing and they’re bashing someone’s level of play. When people say " I’m looking to see who’s on the mic" i respond and normally do well with communication.