Can't Connect With Friend

Me and my friend cheese is life5 have been trying to connect to each other for several hours. We both hard reset our xbox’s and we still get this error “Connection Failed - Your connection to the game session has failed, please try again.” Please help.

I’ve been getting the same thing

> 2535424777392951;1:
> Me and my friend cheese is life5 have been trying to connect to each other for several hours. We both hard reset our xbox’s and we still get this error “Connection Failed - Your connection to the game session has failed, please try again.” Please help.

we’ve been getting the same thing.

> 2661949065464926;3:
> > 2535424777392951;1:
> > Me and my friend cheese is life5 have been trying to connect to each other for several hours. We both hard reset our xbox’s and we still get this error “Connection Failed - Your connection to the game session has failed, please try again.” Please help.
>
> we’ve been getting the same thing.

It’s weird cause sometimes it will work fine but other times not.

I found that if you set up the same map if your campaigning, using same settings for both players on solo, enter the campaign, then exit out then join up and start the game, this works. Also have the other person host the game play as well.

a guess I had was to quit the game and everyone leave the chat party. we went back in and invited via the MCC friends list and it worked. (This was after other suggested methods like hard reset, hard quit, etc.) Thanks!