Can't connect to Xbox Live

The multiplayer servers are back up and running and my buddy who plays on steam is back online and playing but I can’t log on. My version of MCC from the xbox app won’t connect to xbox live. Posting here because xbox support says everything is good now.

> 2533274908700733;1:
> The multiplayer servers are back up and running and my buddy who plays on steam is back online and playing but I can’t log on. My version of MCC from the xbox app won’t connect to xbox live. Posting here because xbox support says everything is good now.

My friends on xbox are now playing as well and I still can’t connect. Uninstalled and reinstalling right now to see if it fixes.

> 2533274908700733;2:
> > 2533274908700733;1:
> > The multiplayer servers are back up and running and my buddy who plays on steam is back online and playing but I can’t log on. My version of MCC from the xbox app won’t connect to xbox live. Posting here because xbox support says everything is good now.
>
> My friends on xbox are now playing as well and I still can’t connect. Uninstalled and reinstalling right now to see if it fixes.

Uninstalling and reinstalling did nothing. The only difference I notice now compared to before the matchmaking servers went down is now every time I open MCC it logs me in to my Xbox live account and asks me if I’m ready to play or want to switch accounts. It never did that before. But once I’m in the game and try to go to matchmaking it still won’t connect to Xbox live.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Download more RAM.

> 2533275000348632;4:
> Download more RAM.

Yes, the game I’ve been playing every day suddenly stops working. Must be ram. Actually I just had to switch over to the Steam version and stopped using the Xbox app version and it works fine again. But thanks for the reply.

same problem! :frowning:

> 2535467237500679;6:
> same problem! :frowning:

I haven’t had any issues since I bought the game on Steam.