Cant connect to my own lobby in H5

Within the past 10 minutes, i haven’t been able to connect to any lobbies on halo 5. The game says that there are problems with Xbox LIVE Party Services while im just trying to connect to my own warzone lobby. But for some reason, i can spectate my friends game perfectly fine. I tried hard resetting, quitting the build multple times, and nothing is still working. I feel as if im playing MCC again. Please help as to why this is happening.

> 2533274907539415;1:
> Within the past 10 minutes, i haven’t been able to connect to any lobbies on halo 5. The game says that there are problems with Xbox LIVE Party Services while im just trying to connect to my own warzone lobby. But for some reason, i can spectate my friends game perfectly fine. I tried hard resetting, quitting the build multple times, and nothing is still working. I feel as if im playing MCC again. Please help as to why this is happening.

Look at your Nat type make sure it is open

My guess it is strict right now is why your having issues

> 2794644411637632;2:
> > 2533274907539415;1:
> > Within the past 10 minutes, i haven’t been able to connect to any lobbies on halo 5. The game says that there are problems with Xbox LIVE Party Services while im just trying to connect to my own warzone lobby. But for some reason, i can spectate my friends game perfectly fine. I tried hard resetting, quitting the build multple times, and nothing is still working. I feel as if im playing MCC again. Please help as to why this is happening.
>
>
> Look at your Nat type make sure it is open
>
> My guess it is strict right now is why your having issues

nah its open. im just praying this February update fixes all of this because i thought MCC was the saddest game i ever played. But this tops the cake.