Can't connect to multiplayer server

I have long been a fan of the halo series and was looking forward to getting a copy this week as I was able to afford it. Fully completed the install and my internet connection (nat, bandwidth, download speed etc) is completely fine, yet when I booted the game up, it would not let me play with my friends or anyone else for that matter, stating that there are no servers available for a player in the fire team, which consisted of myself… I then looked into it, lots of people have the same problem! I am from the UK, and all of my other games work perfectly! I tried hard resetting my Xbox, resetting my router, installing the game once again and testing my connection. Once all that failed (obviously) I continued to get slightly more technical (not very good at that) and disabled my routers firewall, ip flood detection and some other jazzy things that I probably shouldn’t have, reset everything once again, AND IT STILL DIDNT WORK. I put all of that stuff back on, and have been trying more little things to help, nothing has come to any avail. 343, even destiny doesn’t have an error such as this and that’s saying something. Please fix it, solo campaign is great, but that’s not what I paid for is it.

I have almost the same problem, all fonctonnais yesterday before updating the Xbox One.

I download Halo 5 Code With The Supplied With Console Halo 5 Gardians collector . -first bug: the English dubbing With menus in French correction download the game with the console in the game East France region result in French everywhere. -Second Bug (ONLY FIRST With the new interface in beta And Then With the final version) co-op and multiplayer modes are unavailable mode, then I deleted the game Housed SINCE June the disc version and nothing it with bug still , without the disc, I re- Download the game sINCE him walking Xbox One But suddenly I 2x Halo 5 on the console and it always bug . Someone like IF OR IF A solution 343i bit me Given a cause and Correct SA Would be great .

> I have almost the same problem, all fonctonnais yesterday before updating the Xbox One.
>
> I download Halo 5 Code With The Supplied With Console Halo 5 Gardians collector . -first bug: the English dubbing With menus in French correction download the game with the console in the game East France region result in French everywhere. -Second Bug (ONLY FIRST With the new interface in beta And Then With the final version) co-op and multiplayer modes are unavailable mode, then I deleted the game Housed SINCE June the disc version and nothing it with bug still , without the disc, I re- Download the game sINCE him walking Xbox One But suddenly I 2x Halo 5 on the console and it always bug . Someone like IF OR IF A solution 343i bit me Given a cause and Correct SA Would be great .

Just would like a fix really, good luck with yours.