Cant complete campaign bug

if 343 can respond to a halo 3 xp bug they should respond to gamebreaking halo reach bug ( easily fixable since the issue is clientside saves)
basically i finished reach campaign today,i have achievements from comepleting all 10 missions on normal or harder, also completed lone wolf, but i dont get achievment for completing campaign since the game is reading local saves from the 28th september,this is happening to everyone right now,it is in the same bundle as armor not saving.

The server sided issue should of been resolved by now, double check that it’s working now.

But however from what I know it shouldn’t effect earning in game achievements and especially not campaign ones. First time hearing this but it could be possible, however stay open to the possibility that the server may not be the root cause of the issue. Campaign statistics are not stored in save files from what I’ve gathered its linked to the GameProfileData that is associated with your profile so maybe re-downloading your account might fix it. I remember I didn’t score the last achievement either at some point in 2015 but I found out the way it fixed it was by playing through any mission that isn’t the Prologue or Lone Wolf.

Let me know how it goes.

> 2535472705959177;2:
> The server sided issue should of been resolved by now, double check that it’s working now.
>
> But however from what I know it shouldn’t effect earning in game achievements and especially not campaign ones. First time hearing this but it could be possible, however stay open to the possibility that the server may not be the root cause of the issue. Campaign statistics are not stored in save files from what I’ve gathered its linked to the GameProfileData that is associated with your profile so maybe re-downloading your account might fix it. I remember I didn’t score the last achievement either at some point in 2015 but I found out the way it fixed it was by playing through any mission that isn’t the Prologue or Lone Wolf.
>
> Let me know how it goes.

there was no server sided issue,
its not that im not getting achievments, i got achievements for completing individual missions and got all of them but no campaign finished since the game is loading my save from the 28th ( whether its gameprofiledata or local doesnt matter). Ive redownloaded my profile 3 times since the 28th and im still experiencing this as is anyone else playing.

Yeah, I e had this same bug for the past three months. The fact it’s not fixed yet is astonishing. I don’t know how many donuts 343’s bug team is having right now but they should stop sitting and watching the latest Tv shows and start fixing bugs. It’s so annoying, I’ve finsihed the campaign on legendary with no achievements or acknowledgment… what a wast of 20 hours.

> 2535447887837444;4:
> Yeah, I e had this same bug for the past three months. The fact it’s not fixed yet is astonishing. I don’t know how many donuts 343’s bug team is having right now but they should stop sitting and watching the latest Tv shows and start fixing bugs. It’s so annoying, I’ve finsihed the campaign on legendary with no achievements or acknowledgment… what a wast of 20 hours.

since the bug came out on the 29th of september ive been bugtesting the old games, i found the issue with this bug is microsoft not 343, since during testing i found that bios on the xbox 360 and one do not update aswell , and are also loaded from last date saves worked correctly ( 28th september). It’d be nice for 343 to pass the info on to microsoft or contact me if they need more explaining, 343 are doing well with fixes , and fixed a bug that i was the only one to report in less than six hours on halo 3. If you disconnect your wifi while in reach you get a ’ this gametag was last signed in on another console,loading from other consoles save’ or something.Im uploading a video right now for 343 showing the bugs in halo reach and the bugs in halo 3, one thing i forgot in that video is that in ODST, continue campaign works,but all levels you completed show as locked.

I just hope it’s fixed soon… i have to change my conrtolls every time I play as well. Fingers crossed!

I beat the game and lone wolf wont even load! i have 11 out of 12 complete and every time i resume or select mission it brings right back to menu. Is anyone else having this issue?

> 2533274822301176;7:
> I beat the game and lone wolf wont even load! i have 11 out of 12 complete and every time i resume or select mission it brings right back to menu. Is anyone else having this issue?

Please don’t revive old topics thanks