Can't change to secondary weapon in training mode

Title.

I don’t know if this will be an issue during the multiplayer. I hope not. The only way to change to my secondary weapon is to drop my primary weapon. I play on an Xbox Series S by the way. Don’t know if that’s relevant info.

Cheers!

It’s an easy fix. You just have to go into settings and reassign your weapon swap button. That’s what I had to do.

A few are having this issue. Try changing your controller setting from “custom” or remap it, or revert to default, players are getting results from what I’ve read.

I think 343 changed something in the default settings… Just switch back to ‘default’ (it’s not activated).

> 2533274960271326;2:
> It’s an easy fix. You just have to go into settings and reassign your weapon swap button. That’s what I had to do.

Thanks! So I have ‘switch weapons’ on Y now (I play on controller). So if I would put it on X for example it could work again? I will try that.
But I do have weapon reload on X. I’m curious to see if I switch X and Y, if I am able to switch weapons, but unable to reload my weapons. XD