Can't buy Reach digitally for Xbox One

Hello,

This topic has probably been repeated a couple times, but here it goes. I used to own a disc copy of Halo: Reach for the Xbox 360. About a year ago, I sold my Xbox 360 and all of my games, including Reach, since I had just gotten an Xbox One. The backwards compatibility feature wasn’t announced yet, so I didn’t keep my copy of Reach. Just recently, I have bought an Xbox gift card, and have redeemed it so that I can buy Reach digitally on the Xbox One, now that it is backwards compatible. The problem is, when I find it on the Xbox store, instead of naming the price of the game, it labels “Bundle Only”. I clicked on the “Bundle Only” button, and I got a message on my screen saying that they couldn’t find what I was looking for. Because of this, I tried buying it on the Xbox website. As I tried to buy it, it came up with an error message, saying that the process of buying it digitally could only be completed on the console. I logged on the Xbox One, and I still couldn’t buy it. I am presuming that I have to buy it on the Xbox 360, which I don’t have anymore. Anyways, is there any other way I can buy Halo: Reach for Xbox One digitally? Or am I not able to buy it on the Xbox One digitally?

I think they’re working on making them available via the X1 store, but for now you can buy it digitally on the Xbox 360 store. Don’t need an actual 360 thankfuly haha. Should be available to buy here :slight_smile:

So you can buy Xbox 360 games and play it on Xbox one?

> 2533274813317074;2:
> I think they’re working on making them available via the X1 store, but for now you can buy it digitally on the Xbox 360 store. Don’t need an actual 360 thankfuly haha. Should be available to buy here :slight_smile:

Thanks dude :slight_smile:

> 2604313713106900;3:
> So you can buy Xbox 360 games and play it on Xbox one?

Only if they are on the backwards compatible list

> 2533274949211851;4:
> Thanks dude :slight_smile:

No problem :slight_smile: