Can't browse pages in my bookmarked maps

I have around 5 to 6 pages of bookmarked custom maps, every time I try to go to other page the maps showed are the same that were at page 01.

Please help I want to play in all those maps

How can I help you to fix this faster ?

I have already close game app in xbox many times.

Thanks in advance.

It’s a known problem. I’m unaware of a quick fix at this point. You may have to just access maps from the content browser itself.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> It’s a known problem. I’m unaware of a quick fix at this point. You may have to just access maps from the content browser itself.

omg…

that is going to be impossible for me as I have browse over 400 pages of maps as today ( yes I got a lot of free time at office xD ) and and I am not going to find them : /

is this issue recent ?

I denied to believe that since a year ago and multiple updates this hasn’t been fixed

> 2533274806857048;3:
> > 2533274803493024;2:
> > It’s a known problem. I’m unaware of a quick fix at this point. You may have to just access maps from the content browser itself.
>
>
> omg…
>
> that is going to be impossible for me as I have browse over 400 pages of maps as today ( yes I got a lot of free time at office xD ) and and I am not going to find them : /
>
> is this issue recent ?
>
> I denied to believe that since a year ago and multiple updates this hasn’t been fixed

It has been occuring ever since the last content release- the one that brought new REQs and maps.